4

Ch 4-

When Izuku and Katsuki entered the infirmary the next time, Harry was sitting on his bed while talking to Nezu but at the same time keeping a cautious eye on Recovery Girl as she bandaged his arms. (He didn't really trust any doctors/nurses except Madame Pomphrey.) He turned his head at the door when he heard it open.

Midoriya and Bakugou entered, covered in bruises and some broken bones. They were panting, like they had just run the whole way here.

"Merlin! What happened to you guys?!" he asked frantically as he tried to get off the hospital to meet his cousin and friend. He was speaking Japanese now, conversing easier now that he wasn't in a state of panic.

"Stay still!" Recovery Girl ordered. Harry complied, but kept sending the duo worried glances.

"Don't worry Harry, this amount of injuries is normal!" Izuku said, trying to soothe the boy's worries. But it had the opposite effect, because he started fretting out even more.

"N-normal?! How is this amount of injuries normal! You two literally have bruises covering your body!" The blond of the group gave Harry an unamused look.

"Yeah, and getting bit by a poisonous snake, fighting with dragons and mermaids are normal? Have you seen yourself?"

Harry had a pink blush adorning his features.

"Getting bit by a poisonous snake? Where, young man? And how long ago?" Nezu asked. Harry pointed to his right arm near the elbow, where a star-shaped scar laid.

"There. It was an enormous snake, about 60? feet long. Happened in my second year, so four years ago."

"Where on earth..." but the nurse just shook her head and walked away to the duo.

"Yeah...I see what you mean."

Just then, the door opened. Harry immediately changed his appearance. It was unknown to many people, but Harry was a metamorphmagus. He discovered it around Christmas last year. It was a shock when he suddenly started looking like a male version of Hermione. Though the Weasleys, Hermione, Sirius, Remus, and even Hedwig thought it was hilarious. With the help of Tonks, he managed to get the basics of his abilities. So whenever he went out, he changed himself to have light brown hair and hazel eyes. His scar was moved to his foot, so nobody would realize it's him. (Nobody told Dumbledore, for some reason. And actually, Harry preferred that way. He even asked all who knew to keep it a secret and tell no one,even Dumbledore.)

That's exactly what he changed into. It had become an instinct around strangers, and so it kicked in right now. He didn't know who was going to enter from that door, but he didn't want any unnecessary attention. He opened his eyes to look at the newcomers.

It was the rest of class 2-A, coming to get themselves healed up. Some had minor injuries, while others looked worse. But they were all in good moods, chatting happily with each other. Luckily, they ignored him and sat down on some beds, waiting for Recovery Girl. She did come, whacking some of their heads for being careless and getting so many injuries again. Halfway through, Recovery Girl had to stop and rest.

"Seriously, what were you children doing that caused so many injuries?!" she exclaimed.

Some people looked sheepish and apologetic.

"Sorry Recovery Girl... we were sparring today," Mina said.

"Midoriya and Bakugou went ballistic today, leading to so many injuries on themselves and us," Sero added. Harry shot the two a glare, which they ignored.

"If those two were villains..." Kaminari shuddered at the thought. Many people shuddered with him. Bakugou scoffed.

"As if we would ever be lowly villains like them! Get your facts right!" Everyone sweatdropped at the tone of his voice. While some people checked over the Wonder Duo, the rest hung around, waiting for Recovery Girl to regain her energy.