Prologue

It was the middle of the night . Everyone was asleep, save a few who had some work to finish off. One of the occupants awake was a principle, waiting for an old friend of his to visit. To keep himself busy, he was doing some paperwork. 

Suddenly, there was a flash and a pop in the middle of his office. He looked up to see an aging man standing in front of him. He was wearing some peculiar-looking clothes, like from the old ages. He had long white hair and a beard that reached his knees. Half-moon shaped glasses were perched on his nose, with twinkling blue glasses behind it. 

"Greetings, Nezu," the man said in a British accent.

"Hello, Albus," Nezu replied. "Welcome to Japan. Have a seat. Would you like some tea?" 

"Why thank you. It would be appreciated." So the principle poured some tea from his thermos into two cups.

"I haven't seen a place this modern in a long time," Albus commented, taking his cup.

"That's because you wizards are too far behind in time." After taking a sip of his tea, he asked, "So, what brings you here?"

"You see, I wondering if some of your students would like to visit my school for a few months."

There was a pause in silence. "...Why?"

"Things have been chaotic for the past few years, and I believe my students need a break. the last time students from different schools showed up, they were much more relaxed after some time."

"But one of your students got killed."

"And I deeply regret that. I wish I could have seen the signs sooner and avoided that, but what's done is done." Albus didn't really seem all that sorry, Nezu noticed as he looked deeper into his eyes.

"And how will it benefit my students?"

"It will benefit your students by them learning about different cultures and making more friends. They can also go out to explore, but within the school grounds, of course."

"How will you ensure the safety of my students? True, they are heroes in training, but they can only do so much against the maniac roaming your country."

"Ah, Voldemort. But you shouldn't worry, He doesn't attack until the end of the school year, and they will probably be staying for a few months. But, if he does show up, we have the teachers and the boy who lived on our side."

"You know Albus, I never understood your plans. While Mr. Harry Potter has faced Riddle before, that doesn't mean he should be treated like an adult. He is still a boy. Raising him to be slaughtered and never telling him anything will only bring despair at the end. This boy has gone through much more than he should have, and you aren't making it better."

"I assure you, it is for the greater good. Now, back to the main topic. Will you allow it?"

Nezu sighed, but thought about the offer. After a moment, he lifted his head and said, "Alright, I will allow class 2-A to travel to your school for two months. This will be a good experience for them. But if they come back with even a scratch, well, I have contacts."

"Of course, Nezu. I will personally make sure none of your students face harm." Somehow, Nezu didn't believe that.

"I will also send four of my own students to inform them about everything they need to know. They will be their guides."

"And what will my students do in that time? They can't perform magic, and they will become bored when they others go to their classes."

The twinkle in Albus' eyes were brighter than ever. "I have the perfect plan for that. You need not worry, they will most definitely enjoy their time there."

"Alright then. It seems like we have nothing else to discuss. Good day, and have a safe trip home."

The two men shook their hands and bid farewell. Albus disappeared with another pop and a flash. Nezu sighed and sipped some more tea. He knew what the wizard was doing was wrong, especially to the boy who was the same age as some of his students. So he made it his mission to release him from his grasp. Especially since he had met the boy before and his relationship with some of his students. After all, he wasn't known as the smartest creature for nothing. the creature let out a wild grin and cackle. The few teachers who were still awake shuddered, wondering what plan the principle was cooking this time and how not to get involved.

Somewhere in England, a boy with raven hair and green eyes felt a wave of calmness wash over him, but he ignored it in favor of doing his chores so he could avoid another beating.