About the Story

Title: Trip to the Magical World

Dimension: MHA/BNHA & HP

About: Class 2-A is going to a field trip! Though, this isn't any normal trip. They are going to a different part of the world for a few months. Once there, all are confused on what's going on around them, save for a few. Especially a broccoli and a pomeranian. Why is that? Well, because... read more to find out.

Main Character(s): Izuku Midoriya & Harry Potter

Time Frame: This takes place in Harry's 6th year and the 2nd year of Izuku's time in UA. The first term of the UA school has been completed.

Disclaimer: The characters in this story do not belong to me. MHA characters belong to Kohei Horikoshi and characters from the Harry Potter world belong to J. K. Rowling.

This book will contain some cussing, but I will try to keep it at a minimum. If you are uncomfortable, feel free to leave.

Things to keep in mind in this book:

- Shinso was transferred to Class 1-A sometime mid-last year. 

- Aizawa is once again their homeroom teacher.

- Midoriya and Bakugou have been dating for a year before they started their high school, so 2 years.

- Shigaraki and Midoriya are brothers, same for Shoto and Dabi. The school staff knows that they are bothers and not traitors. They are actually thankful because the two can sometimes convince the villains to give the school a break for a few days.

- Harry and Izuku are ....(will be explained later in the story).

This story is a mix between My Hero Academia & Harry Potter. For the first few chapters, the story line will be written by my ideas. But as the story progresses, readers are allowed to drop in one-shots or their own ideas they want to see. Keep in mind I will not accept anything sexual.

The main ships in this book will be:

Drarry/Harco

BakuDeku

ShinKami

Bleville

(I know all these ships are boy x boy, but honestly, these are my favorite ones.)

These ships will be constant. The rest of the characters can be to your consent. But near the middle or end of the book, I will be holding a pole to decide the final ships.

Remember, this is my dimension, so somethings will be different than the original. If you don't like it, feel free to find yourself a different book to read. No negative or offensive comments allowed, either. 

Vote, comment, and most importantly, have fun reading!