3

Ch- 3

Iida was getting ready for school. Every morning, he followed a precise schedule because being a hero meant responsibility (which half of his class didn't seem to have, but Iida didn't give up easily). Which Iida was excellent at. In exactly 10 minutes, he would go downstairs and help Midoriya and Bakugou help make breakfast or help set the table for it. Then in the next 20 minutes, his class will join the trio for breakfast and then head out for their class. It was a pretty simple schedule, and there was nothing too complicated about it.

Suddenly, Iida heard a scream from the living room. It sounded like Midoriya and Bakugou, but not the kind of scream when they were fighting. No, it sounded more like a panicked scream. His training kicked in and ignoring the tie he was tying, he rushed down the stairs as fast as he could without using his quirk.

"Guys, what's wron-" he stopped as his eyes widened at the sight in front of him. In the middle of the room, Midoriya and Bakugou were crouched down opening what looked like a medical kit. There was blood slowly flowing on the ground in different directions. And the source of the blood was coming from a boy? who was slowly being lifted upwards by Midoriya's black whip.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod," Katsuki was muttering, sounding panicked. "Where the hell is all this blood coming from?!"

"Iida-kun!" Izuku snapped. "Get Recovery Girl, quick!" He wiped the stray tears falling down his face.

Iida didn't wait to question anything. Breaking the rules for once, he ran to the nurse's office as fast as he could, ignoring the people in the way. When he finally reached the office, he slammed opened the door, panting.

"Recovery Girl, are you in here?"

An elderly woman came out of a door connected to the room.

"Who is it- oh Iida, what are you doing here this early?" She carefully made her way over to him leaning on her cane. To the teen's surprise, his homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizawa also came out of the room, rubbing his head.

"What are you doing here, Iida?" Choosing to ignore why his teacher was in the nurse's office, he turned back to Recovery Girl.

"Apologies for interrupting your morning, Aizawa-sensei and Chiyo-san, but we need your help. There is someone at the dorm who is injured."

"Already? But the day hasn't even started." She went to her desk to grab her medical kit.

"Who got injured?" Aizawa asked as they started walking to the UA dorms. Iida hesitated.

"I-I don't know, sir." The trio stopped.

"Explain."

"I was getting ready when I heard a scream from downstairs. I rushed down to see Midoriya and Bakugou crouching next to a boy, I think, who was bleeding. Bakugou couldn't even tell where all the blood was coming from." Hearing this, the nurse hurried her steps to reach the dorms. Before Aizawa could say anything, Chiyo snapped,

"Come along, you two. We most likely don't have much time." Even though they didn't know the intruder, they wanted him to at least be alive, especially if he was a teen.

When they reached the dorms, they saw a surprising scene. Izuku, Katsuki, and the teen were still there, but their classmates were surrounding them. Though, they stayed at least 5 feet away, partially because of the black whip circling the three on the floor and partially because of the glares the blond was giving. The two only let a few people in at a time who brought towels and buckets of water. Everyone watched in curiosity as Izuku uncapped what seemed like a flask and poured it in the black-headed teens mouth, making him swallow it. Then he turned him to the side using his second quirk so that Katsuki could get rid of the blood on his back. When it was cleared, everyone hissed at the long red bleeding welts. It seemed like someone repeatedly whipped him until there was no normal skin left. This snapped Recovery Girl out of her stupor, who immediately rushed to the teen. Midoriya let her in, and she listened to his heartbeats and breathing pattern.