My Sister's Ex(5)

Hello again. So sorry about not updating sooner. I'm trying to get on a better updating schedule. This chapter will have a part in Chris's POV.

Here's chapter five.

______________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"Why didn't you tell me you were working with Chris?" She hissed.

"I don't know." I stuttered a little. "I didn't think you would really want to hear about work. I figured it would be boring to you." She relaxed a bit. Then she smiled.

"Nothing that has to do with Chris Dell is boring to me." She winked before stalking off to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

*MELODY'S POV*

"Wow." Johnny said. We were sitting on my bed. I just told him everything, every detail.

"Ugh," I groaned and fell back pulling a pillow over my head.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He asked. I sat up.

"What do you mean?" I asked a little defensive. "Nothing happened."

"Well it's obvious you like him." Johnny stared at his fingernails.

"No I don't like him!" I yelled, then lowered my voice when I realized how loud I was. "It was nothing."

"Well it sounds like a date and an almost kiss to me." He leaned into his hands.

"Two almost kisses." I corrected him holding up my fingers. Then we started laughing. This is why I loved Johnny. Then I got serious.

"Joooohnny." I moaned. "I have work with him later. What am I gonna do?"

"Oh stop being so dramatic." He rolled his eyes."Nothing happened." I sighed.

"Yeah I guess you're right." That didn't mean I didn't want anything to.

"What would you do if he started dating your sister again?" Johnny asked with a playful smile on my face.

"Keep my mouth shut." I rolled my eyes.

I knew how much my sister had liked Chris. Taya had gone out with other boys before. She'd been the one to end it with all of them. I would see the way she acted around all of them. Then I saw the way she acted around Chris. It was different. She was way more giddy and flirty whenever Chris was around. She was devastated when he broke up with her. I remember her coming home looking she seen a ghost. I just asked what was wrong and she burst into tears. I tell just by the way she looked at him. She hadn't gotten over him completely. I couldn't really go out with him without hurting her. I shook my head. Johnny was right I was just overreacting. Nothing happened, and nothing would happen. I loved my sister too much.

*CHRIS' POV*

I was watching Melody bag the groceries at the end of my register. She looked up and saw me staring at her. I smile and she smiled back. Wow, she was so beautiful. Last night I almost kissed her. Twice. I stopped myself though. I don't really know why because I wanted to kiss her. I remember when I saw her yesterday. The first thing I thought was damn she's hot. Second thing was she looked really familiar. Then I finnally realized who she was. Taya Motgomery's sister. I remembered her from the times Taya and I hung out over her house. That was almost two years ago. She definately grown up since then.

"Hello?!" said an annoyed customer. I looked over to her. "Is this register open or not?" She asked.

"Uh yeah it is." I started scanning her groceries when I heard Melody laugh. I looked over and she was smirking at me. I finished chacking out the lady and shut down the register. It was the end of my shift. I caught up with Melody who was already headed to the employee lockers.

"Hey you need a ride home tonight?'' I asked her. She avoided my gaze.

"Nope my sister's picking me up."

What the hell was going on? Yesterday we were talking and laughing and for God's sakes flirting! Today she would barely look at me, never mind talking.

"Did I piss you off or something?" I asked and she stopped dead in her tracks and turned around.

"No why would you think that?" She asked looking confused.

"Uh...well cause you barely talked to me today and you won't look at me. Should I have not come to your house or something?" She sighed.

"No that's not it." she looked at the ground. Now I was a little mad.

"So what the hell's your problem?" I asked. She looked up with anger written on her face.

"I don't have a freaking problem!" she yelled and stormed out. I ran my fingers through my hair and scuffed my shoe against the floor. I didn't mean to make her mad. I just wanted to know why she wouldn't talk to me.

*MELODY'S POV*

I was standing outside after my fight with Chris trying to call Taya. I didn't mean to make him mad, but I figured it would be easier just to ignore him. That way there would be no mixed feelings. I didn't think he would really care, but obviously he did.

"Hello?" I heard Taya's voice. Finally she picked up.

"Why aren't you here yet?" I asked. Even though I was trying to control my voice the question came out sharper than meant it to.

"Woah, calm down." Taya said. "I didn't know when you got off. I'm sorry." I sighed.

"I'm sorry." I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair. "Can you just come now."

"Yeah sure I'm on my way."

Suddenly I saw Chris walking out of the store.

"Acually I got ride." I let out a breath.

"If you say so. See you when you get home. Love you."

"Love you too."

I walked over to Chris who was already in his car. I tapped on the passenger window. He rolled it down.

"Can I have a ride?" I asked. He looked up at me and sighed. "Please."

He leaned across the seat and opened to door.

"Get in."

________________________________________________________________

I just wrote for almost three hours.

I'm having major writer's block.

So what do you think of this chapter?

I tried to make it a bit Ionger.

I think I found my Chris.

Mark Salling.

I love him! <3

But I still need a Taya and Johnny. Any ideas?

Please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Don't forget to vote or comment!

Thank you!