My Sister's Ex 13

Recap:

I looked up at him and smiled. He looked a little sheepishly at me before he extended his hand. I took it and he guided me to the blanket. We sat down and he poured coke into the two plastic cups. Without warning, I leaned over and kissed him on the lips. He was surprised, but he relaxed into it. His lips were soft as they moved gently against mine. When I pulled away he looked suprised.

"What was that for?" He asked, clearly surprised.

"For being amazing." I answered.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. We talked as we ate our picnic, and laughed as the sun set over the town we grew up in.

***

I was lying in bed later that night when I heard a knock on the window. I walked over to the window and opened it. There standing on the tree branch that stuck out next to my window was Chris. He wore no shirt. His abs were tight and tan. His jeans hugged his body in a way that made my mouth water.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper-hissed.

"I forgot something." He said.

"Was it your shirt?" I asked.

"Let me in." He responed. I moved aside so could step up on the windowsill. He swung himself in and landed on my carpet with a soft thud. He sent a smile my way. Then he walked up close to me so his abdominal was practically pressed against mine. His sweet minty breath swirled in my face making it hard for me to tthink.

"What did you forget, Chris?" My voice sounded meek.

"This," and with that he slammed his lips against mine.

My initial surprise wore off and i responded kissing him back. My fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him close to me. His hands were on the small of my back, pinning my body to his. He nipped gently at my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. Chris wasted no time to deepen the kiss. He moaned into my mouth and my knees trembled a little. He began moving me backward until I felt my knees touch my bed. I fell back onto my bed and he followed.

"Ugh!" I said as I absorbed all his body weight.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry Melody!" He said. He moved so he was mostly hovering above me, and I couldn't really feel anything, but the outline of his body. He began to kiss my kneck. "I'm. Really. Sorry." He placed a kiss on my collarbone between each word.

"It's okay." I managed to get out.

His fingers worked their way down my body til he reached the end of my camisole. He contined kissing my neck as he slowly worked my shirt up my body.

He worked my shirt off my body. I felt the cool air hit my bare skin. Then I woke up.

I was lying in my bed. My skin was a little sweaty and I was left disgruntled and frustrated. I walked to my ensuite bathroom. I splashed some cold water on my face, then the back of my kneck, and then gave up and just took a cold shower.

~~~~

"Hey," Johnny said as he gently pushed me, "are you alive in there?"

"Huh?" I responded. Due to my nocturnal fantasy last night I was a little frazzeled today, and Johnny was starting to notice.

"What's with you? You've been like a zombie all day." He said.

"Yeah I guess I'm just a little tired." Was all I could say. I stared at the french fries on my tray that I could not manage to eat. It seemed my stomach was already full of butterflies.

"Did something happen last night? Oh Melody you naughty, naughty girl. Did you and Sister's ex have a little fun. I want details." Johnny said leaning towards me from across the table. I rolled my eyes.

"Johnny, nothing happed."

"Oh, you are such a liar. I mean I can understand you lying to Taya about this, but me? Sob, I thought we were closer than that."

"Drop it Johnny, nothing happened."

He just looked at me with one of his eyebrowes raised. I starred back at him, until it got to be too much. I sighed.

"Okay, so I had a dream last night." I whispered.

"A dream?" He leaned forward on all his hands. His eyes wide with the thought of gossip. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't get too exited, nothing happened in the dream either. Something almost did though." Johnny sucked in a breath through his teeth.

"That sucks. Those are the worst kind of dreams."

"I'll say."

~~~~

After the final bell rang I walked out to find my sister waiting for me in her car. I stopped in my tracks. I couldn't be in such close quarters with her without being crushed by my tremendous guilt. I was relying on the fact that my parents would be back today and one of them would most likely be picking me up. I walked slowly toward my impending doom. I opened the door and slid into the seat.

"Hey," Taya said to me without looking up from her iPhone.

"Where are mom and dad?" I blurted out. She looked up at me.

"Well hello to you too." She said as she put down her phone. She began to pull out of the school parking lot. "Mom's trip got extended and dad took a plane out to meet her. They'll be back at the end of the week."

"Oh," I said. Damn I had been counting on them home and distracting Taya with questions.

"Yeah it's just you and me." Taya said as she patted my hand and smiled at me. My answering smile was nervous. I pulled my hand back from hers.

"So who were texting?" I asked to change the subject. Taya sighed.

"Chris, but he's not answering. Did he say anything to you at work last night?" I tensed up.

"Nope, nothing." I said quickly.

"You sure?"

"Trust me, I'm positive."

***

Hey all!

Wow that felt good! So I know I may not update as much as  I say I will, and I'm really sorry for that. It's just writing is hard. It requires a lot of motivation and time. I don't always have that. I'm starting school soon, so I'll be back on a schedule, but that also means homework. I'll try to update once a week. I really want to finish this story.

Thank you for your comments and votes, keep them coming!