My Sister's Ex(3)

Author's note:

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a while since I last updated. This week I write this chapter about four times. Everytime I tried to publish it, it just ended up getting deleted. I'm trying to make the chapters longer, but I'm in a rush and I'm annoyed right now. Let's hope this works. Thank you so much!

___________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"Hey," he touched my shoulder. I turned around and realized just how close we really were."You okay?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "Just waiting to see how you could possibly mess this up."

He smiled and raised an eyebrow at me. Then he walked back to the stove. I let out a sigh. Holy shit. What am I getting myself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

 Chris was getting ready to go. Dinner was suprisingly not as awkward as I thought it would be. He even stayed and helped my so the dishes. He mostly asked about the school and old teachers he used to have. At one point he asked if I had a boyfriend. I blushed and told him no. I was walking with him out to his car. He was staring up at the sky.

 "It's beatiful, isn't it?" He murmured. "So many stars. I always loved the night."

 "Me too." I said looking up. "Probably not for the same reasons as you do." He chuckled.

 "Hey are you working tommorow?" He looked into my eyes and made my knees go week.

 "Yeah, same shift. You?"

 "Same." he smiled. "Do you need a ride?"

 "Uh," I wanted to say yes so badly, but I knew it would be a bad idea. "No, Taya will be home tommorow."

 "Can I see your phone?" I was suprised at him asking this. I took it out of my pocket and handed it to him. He started punching his number in and haded it back to me.

 "If you need a ride, or anything, you can call me." He smiled. I'm still not sure what he meant by anything.

 "Well goodnight." I said about to turn away. Suddenly he grabbed my arm as I was about to pull away. His stared at my face which was now very close to his. I been in this position many times before. This is what a boy usually did right before he kissed me. He looked like he was fighting with himself over what to do. I didn't realize how much I wanted him to kiss me until he started to pull back.

 "Goodnight , Melody." He sighed blowing his sweet breath in my face, making my head whirl. 

 I turned away and went into my house. I locked everything up, turned everything off, and got in my pj's. I climbed into bed and closed my house. I dreamed about what would've happened if Chris hadn't pulled away.

__________________________________________________________________________

 So what do you think?

Any comments ideas?

Again, sorry it was so short.

Like I said in the begining. I been writing this chapter all week and it's been getting deleted.

I think Lucy Hale would make a good Melody. There's a picture of her up top.

 Okay comment./vote please! I try to update soon.\

Thank you!