My Sister's Ex(7)

Please don't hate me! My computer broke and now I have to do updated from my Ipod which is really annoying. I've also had writer's block and a bunch of other things going on. I'm gonna try to manage my time more wisely. I hope I'll be able to update about once a week. If I don't feel free to send me angry messages.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Melody's *POV*

I walked into the kitchen and saw Taya standing by the stove. I was overcome with an enormous amount of guilt. She smiled and waved at me. I waved half-heartedly back. I felt so bad. My cheeks were still red from blushing. Worse than the guilt was the fact that I wasn't sure if I was happy or furious that the horn went off when it did.

Chris' *POV*

Damn horn. I'm getting it removed.

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

My dreamless sleep was rudely interupted by my blaring alarm clocked. I moaned as I slammed my hand on the snooze button. I lay there for a few minutes as the memories and guilt from last nigt flooded back in my brain. I decided I wouldn't tell Taya. It would only hurt her over something stupid as an almost kiss. I was starting to drift back to sleep when my door flew open.

"Why are you still sleeping? Get up!" my sister stood there in her jogging gear. I groaned.

"Why are you up?" I asked. "You're on vacation." She tsked in a dissaproving manner.

"Sorry I don't plan on sleeping my summer away." She started streching her legs.

"Thats sounds like the perfect summer to me." I closed my eyes and leaned back into my pillow.

"Well you're not on vacation now. So until then you have to get up and go to school. Now get up before I throw a glass of water on you. " My eyes snapped open.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I sat up to prove my point. Taya smiled before leaving my room. I steched lazily and yawned. I ran my fingers through my hair gently before getting up and going into the bathroom. I started my shower and let the hot water do it's magic. I did my best not to think about Chris.

When I got to school I was feeling much more awake.I went to my locker and got books before I began to look for Johnny. I had decided not to tell him about the car last night. He would only make me feel guilty. I saw him at the end of the hall talking to a beach blonde girl wearing pants that were about two sized too small. I rolled my eyes. When Johnny first came here I was the only one who would talk him. Lately more and more girls have wanted the "gay best friend". It's annoying the way there always hanging around him and taking his attention. Don't get me wrong I love Johnny and want him to have all the friends in the world , but I can't help thinking they want to be friends with him for all the wrong reasons. He looked up and saw me. I started walking over and got a full view of the girl he was talking to. I almost gagged. It was Stacey Morgan. One of the school's biggest sluts.

"Hey," I said to Johnny as I reached them. He smiled.

"Hey," he answered before turning his attention back to Stacey. I felt a pang of jelousy in my stomach. I didn't know if I was jelous or upset because I was so used to having Johnny's attention. I wanted him to be happy so I didn't say anything. I let Stacey finish her story about some guy she hooked up with over the weekend. I resisted the urge to cough "slut".

"So Melody, how was your weekend?" Stacey asked with a bored exression. I was cofused as to why she asked. She must have had an alterior motive.

"Fine." I answered slowly.