My Sister's Ex

Author's note-

 Hi so this is my second story so could still use a lot of help. Really any type of criticism. You can read my other story as well. It's called Tell Me What I Want to Hear. Other than that here's a little taste of what is to come later in the story. Enjoy!

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prolouge:

 Chris stood there looking from my lips to my eyes. At that moment I didn't care that he broke my sister's heart. I didn't care that he was her ex. I didn't care that my neighbors could be watching me. I brought my hands up to his shoulders and kissed him.

 He kissed me back and turned me around so he was pressing me agianst his car. His tounge explored the inside of my mouth. His hands moved down my back to my butt, where he tucked his hands in my back pocket. We made out for a full ten minutes before I pulled away.

 "I got to get going," I murmured our heads hanging inches apart.

 "No." he wispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

 "Yes." I said as I pushed him away gently. I started to make my way up my driveway. I could feel his eyes on me until I got into my house. I closed the door and listened to his car drive away.

 "Where have you been?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Here's the beginning!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter 1

   I cannot believe my parents cut me off. I 16 freaking years old! Why couldn't they be like the other parents who care about work more than their kids. Give me money to make up for their lack of love. This sucks. Apparently I need "to get a job" and "learn the value of a dollar". They haven't cut off my sister who's two years older than me! But oh no. Cause I've taken more money in the past year from them then my sisters has taken from them in her entire life. Whatever.

 So today I have work. The local supermarket. I've worked there for a week. It's my aniversary. The only good thing is my sister will be home when I get off. I miss my sister. The last time I saw her was Christmas. I live in Massachusetts. My sister's going to Stanford. She was always smart. It was almays us alone in the house together. It was just the two of us together. Now I'm just driving to work with my father.

 "Melody, can you and Taya handle dinner tonight?" He asked as he made a turn. What a shocker. Me and my sister needed to handle dinner.

 "Yeah sure." I mumbled. "When does her flight get in anyway?"

  "I think right before you get off work."

 "So she'll pick me up."

 "Yeah me and your mom got to go in to the city for early business.You could have driven yourself if-''

 "Let's not talk about it."

 We drove the rest of the way in silence. When I got there I started working the register. I snuck texts to my friends whenever I was free. I decided to just work through my break and get off early. I had only a half hour left before I was home free. Suddenly I heard someone come up behind me.

 "I can take over your register if your shift is done." The voice was so familiar. When I turned around the face was familar too. He had dark curly hair and tan skin. His eyes were were a deep brown. I could see his muscles through his tight polo shirt. He was hot. He was staring at me like he reconized me too. Maybe we hooked up at a party or something. Suddenly his eyes opened like he reconized me.