My Sister's Ex(2)

Author's note-

 I want to keep this story going. Hopefully it catches on. Please vote and comment. Thanks!

Recap:

"Yeah?" I said turning back. All of a sudden our heads were inches apart. Was it me or was he about to kiss me?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

 "Um..." Chris suddenly looked nervous. He turned his head so he wasn't facing me anymore.

 "Nothing." he finished. "Good night."

 I had one foot hanging out of the car. I looked to my dark empty house. My parents were gone. Taya wasn't gonna be here until tommorow. I was alone. I hated being alone. I was alone all the time. For such a big house it was sure as hell empty a lot. I didn't want to be alone tonight.

 "Wanna come in for a bit?" I heard myself acting. I was a bit shocked at those words coming out of my mouth. I was more shocked by his answer.

 "Sure." He looked over at me and smiled. He was gorgeous when he smiled.

 I stepped out and waited at the front of his car. He cut the engine and walked over to me. We went in the house and I started turning on all the lights.

 "I'm supposed to take care of dinner tonight." I said looking at him." You hungry?"

 "Starved actually." He said throwing me a smirk. "But I'm afraid to eat anything you cook."

 "Hey if you think you can do a better job be my guest." I  gestured to the kitchen.

 "Actually, I can." He said. Walking past me to the kitchen. I followed him. He was already digging through the cabinet. He was pulling out pasta boxes and a jar of sauce.

 "Wow." I said my voice had heavy sarcasm."Pasta and sauce. Your a great chef." I leaned over on the island as he filled a pot with water.

 "Hey,'' he turned away and put the pot on the stove."Be grateful I'm doing this at all. I don't cook for just anyone."

 "Does that make me special?" I raised an eyebrow. He smiled at me blushing.

 "My goodness!" I said slapping my hand to my heart. "Did I make the mighty Chris Dell blush? I'm honored!"

 He mumbled something. It sounded like 'You could make anyone blush'. Now I was blushing. Luckily I turned away before he noticed. God he was gorgeous. I remember the summer when he would come over to swim and just walk around shirtless. He had a six pack and was tan all over.  I would have licked chocolate off those abs.Yum. I wonder if it's still the same. Ugh, stop thinking like this Melody.

 I never really had a crush on him. I always thought he was hot when I was younger, but I never flirted with him. I would never do that to my sister. Now look at me. I'm alone in my house flirting with him. I mean what would happen? He's only two years older than me, so it's really not that bad. Wait, he's my sister's ex so it's awkward. Right? This boy was so confusing.

 "Hey," he touched my shoulder. I turned around and realized just how close we were. "You okay?"

 Yeah," I smiled. "Just waiting to see how you could possibly mess this up."

 He smiled and raised his eyebrow at me. Then he walked back over to the stove. I let out a sigh. Holy shit. What am I getting myself into?

 ___________________________________________________________________________

 So what do you think?

 Like it?

Don't like it?

Want more?

Please comment, rate, vote.

Thanks!