Cross x fell(requested)

Cross is top in this one- this takes place in the X-event but a little different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cross was fighting fell, smirking at how dull everything was turning out to be in his grasp, he felt so alive, he felt like he could conquer anything by just commanding with the tips of his fingers, Fell was displeased at the sight of his friend being something he's not.

"CROSS WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!-"

"What do you mean, my friend? This has always been the real me!"

"That's not the friend I knew.. he would always be scared of cows, choose mercy each time there was a fight, steal chocolate from me and give me chocolate with his own money.." Fell clenched his teeth, tears spilling. "YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN IMPOSTER AT MOST!!!"

Cross stood silent, trembling as he sighs softly, un-summoning his weapon and walking towards Fell, Fell jolts and quickly backed up until his back was met by a tree. Cross pins him against the tree, looking down at him as Fell trembles under his touch.

"..Fell....-"

"D.. don't touch me... you aren't cross.."

"No, it is me.. it is.. it is.." he wraps his arms around Fell and hugs him tightly, burying his head in his neck as fell's breath hitches,he kept still.

"You're gonna pierce a bone through my aren't you?.." Fell sighs out, knowing this trick all too well.

"..no.. I'm gonna make you know that it's truly me.." cross leans his head back a bit before leaning in, kissing Fell softly as he lifts his chin up so he could kiss him more in control.

Fell was shocked at this but tears dropped as he slowly kisses back, cross took a step further and shoved his tongue into his mouth, gripping onto his sides as Fell began to moan quietly, cross blushes at the sight before him, Fell was squirming and kissing him deeply, cross couldn't stop, hell he didn't even want too.

Cross pulled away softly, gripping onto fell's chin still, seeing fell's tears fill his cheek bones, that had dropped down to his chin.

"..I.. I don't understand..-" Fell started, hiccuping as cross silenced him with another kiss; gripping onto him more tightly.

"You don't have to..you just have to understand you are mine.. that's all.."

(391 words)