Step-bro's

This only contains smut, I'm sorry I just don't have the motive to make angst- next chapter will be sin I think-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cross was in his room, crossing his arms, he just got grounded all because he bumped into error by accident, he sighs. This was so unfair! Error got all the attention and cross got none, was it because he was a step-son to his step-mom??? Was it because of his appearance? He will never know.

Error walks into his room and laughs at cross. "Haha! You are grounded and I'm not, have fun in this sucky room, loser." He laughs and slams the door shut, his laughs fading out as he walked farther away from cross's door, cross was boiled with rage, he scowls and throws his pillow to the door before laying down on his bed and putting another pillow over his ear-hole so he couldn't hear error's laughing downstairs, god he was so annoying! Let me remind you of error.

Error: Badboy at my high school.

Favorite colors: black, red, blue, and yellow

Favorite person to bully: me(cross).

Hates: me.(cross)

Friends: Horror, dust, nightmare, Fell, scoundrel, and swapfell.

~~~~~~~~

As I said, Annoying. Anyways, next day I just went to school, embarrassed since I was always the person to be alone, I sat in the back of the classroom, and error suddenly sat next to me, growling as I gulp, when class started I payed close attention to the teacher, jotting down my notes as error suddenly grabbed my thigh causing me to squeak, I quickly was about to say something until he covers my mouth.

"Say anything and you are being dusted..." he whispers in my ear, gotta admit error was hot sometimes even when he didn't want to be. I nod slowly as he slid the hand that was on my thigh up into my pants to stroke me softly, of course this caused me to moan with pleasure in his hand, I pant softly in his hand as he grips onto me tighter, after all that class ended and I quickly ran home when the bell rang to go home, when I opened the door there were screams and yells of anger from my parents, I of course was being talked about in this argument, I whine quietly and was about to go to my room till error went through the door causing me to jolt and run to my room, error talked with his mom causing her to gasp, wonder what she gasped about... Donno!

The next day I had to leave with error to a house causing me to jolt, I yelled and thrashed but no use, when I got there I was in disbelief at how big the house was. "Woah.." I walked around and felt someone grab my wrist. I look and see error.

"Hey uhm.. cross?"

"....."

"I wanted to say sorry.. my mom just forced me to hate you or else she would kill you... now that she isn't here I can be nice to you.."

"..what about the schools when you were mean?"

"My mom told my friends to make me mean to you while we were at school.."

"...oh.."

"Please forgive me.. I was doing it against my will.."

Cross hugs him tightly as error jolts before hugging him back, smiling and kissing his temple.

"..I love you.."