Highschool sex

Error has been obsessed with trying to fuck cross lately, he couldn't help it! The way cross's body would slim like an hour glass but not really, and the way cross's curves would swirl and squirm under error's touch...

Error's hormones kicked in so he wanted it bad, cross on the other hand was actually teasing error until he snapped and practically raped him, Error was getting to that point so it was working.

"Babe pleaseeee!" "Nope~" Cross squirmed his waist to the side, making error more hornier, error purrs and he slides his hands to his waist, grinding hard against him as he moans softly.

"Ah~...But baby I can make you feel, really..really..~ Good~" Error smirks, Wanting cross to say yes so he can fuck his insides out until there was no tomorrow.

"I can also make myself feel good by food, let go."

"Ugh~...Come onn! Pleaseeee.. I can't make it through the week without this!~"

"Sucks to be you doesn't it~?"

"Grrr..." Error growls, almost snapping.

"Well! I have to hang out with my friends, see you later~!" he smirks and walks, His hips swaying side to side on purpose.

That made error snap, he slammed cross against the wall, picking him up and grinding against him as hard, as fast, and as rough as he ever could, earning cross to moan loudly.

"A- AHh~! MmH!~ oh!~ H- Hah~!!" he moans loudly, squirming as he stuck out his tongue.

"Grrh~...Oh I'm gonna wreck you so hard you'll wish you said yes sooner..~"

That made cross even wetter, he purrs and wraps his legs around error's waist. "Daddy~.."

Again, error went rogue he growls and snaps their pants off, summoning his member he didn't waste time to rub it against his clit. Cross gasped softly and purrs. "Mm~...Error..~"

"Heh~..Yesh moan my name like the little slut you are..~" Error bites his bottom lip and slamming into him so suddenly earning a scream from cross.

"A- AHH!!~ W- WAIT DON'T GO TH- THAT ROUGH~!!!"

"I'll go however pace or roughness i fucking please~!" Error slammed into him at an inhuman speed, Panting and groaning with pleasure, Picking up his pace violently.

Cross moans and pants, error teleports them to his bed, cross was pinned down and thrusted into on the bed, Error puts cross's leg on his shoulder, and grips onto it, his other hand beside Cross's body next to his stomach, but on the bed, as he rammed so deep in him that even he moaned loudly.

"A- AH~!"

"A- AHHH!!~ FUCK ME RIGHT THERE~! S- SLAM DEEPER~!!"

"F- fuckkkk~...I can only go s- so..~ M- MuCH!~" He went deeper, earning a huge scream from cross, his body went limp as error slammed deeper in him, and much faster.

Soon they actually went all fucking night, using different types of positions.