Soulmate.(based off a oneshot)

Cross was so excited, Squealing since he was now old enough to know his soulmate, he was thinking about it all day at school, he was so in his mind he didn't hear Chara screaming watch out in his mind, cross bumped into...

Ugh..him...

Error!

Information:

Error Glitch, a bad boy and popular boy at school, a bully and doesn't care for anyone but his friends,and there were only 4 friends he had, dust, horror, killer, nightmare.

~~~

Anyways, cross dropped his books and loads of chocolate he had in store for class.

"Tch... watch it loser..."

Cross gulps, and jolts when he was kicked in the stomach, he gripped onto his stomach and coughs softly, before hearing a glitched laugh and footsteps retrieving away from him.

Cross sighs and picks up his books and chocolate before running to class before he was late.

After school he was squealing with excitement.

You see, there was a uh... mark, on a persons figure, they had it when they were born so they wouldn't get confused, basically he had it on his back hand, like, on both of them, he was confused, he never liked threesomes so he was scared if he had a threesome, he shook it off, probably a misunderstanding.

Once he was next they took him to a room, he sat down and got a shot on his mark, he flinched as the blood went into a machine as he looks, Suddenly....

Error?!!

His soulmate.. WAS ERROR?!!!

Cross trembles, scared, once they exited his bone he got out the room only to see error was next, he quickly ignored him..

"This is gonna go bad tomorrow.."

Next day I was at school minding my own business until I see a fight in the hallway.

I felt Chara push me towards it.

What are you doing?!!

Shut up and go!

I see my friend Dream fighting ink, slapping him, ugh! I knew ink would cheat!! Suddenly when ink was about to hit dream I felt something snap in me as I sprinted in front of dream and grabs inks wrists.

"Why are you on my mountain?"

Ah~

Ink was shocked, now confused, he growls and tried to punch cross but cross catches his wrist again.

"Ah~". Cross stuck his tongue out before jumping up and slamming ink to the ceiling with his knees as he backflips and lands, Cross was now in control, you see he was being controlled by Chara.

Oh my god I just did that...
"Thank you so much cross...!!" Cross was hugged by dream, cross smiles and hugs back.

"I didn't know you could fight!"

"Haha....neither could I.." cross grits his teeth, growling mentally at cc as Chara laughed inside.

Once dream left he felt someone slam him against the lockers as he flinched and slowly looks up, only to meet error's Expression of fury.

"You.."

"Y- yes..?"

Error was yelling at cross, earning a laugh from the crowd around them, suddenly error yanks cross towards him and kissed him, Pinning his wrists against the lockers, Earning a moan from cross when error gripped on them even harder to the point it hurt, cross was a masochist yes, no one knew yet but now error knew, making him yanks his wrists to pull to make cross feel pain and to pull him closer, only for cross to moan more in the kiss, the crowd was obviously shocked at error's actions but once error opened an eye to glare at the crowd the crowd quickly clapped so they wouldn't get beaten or killed by error. Error smirks and closes his eye, Kissing more deeper.