PornHub greet(Cross x Error)

Cross was scrolling through pornhub, obviously he was way too horny, but he sees a skeleton that caught his eye, he went to his account, his name was error, Cross jolts and drools at the sight of his huge and thick member, he noticed he hasn't fucked anyone in his videos at all as he smirks, and quickly did a video of himself fingering himself off until he came, once he was finished he posted it on his channel and a few days later Error liked every one of his videos, you see, cross was still a masochist virgin.

"Mmm... It's so boringggg...people on pornhub make sex look fun!"

"I wish that hot guy error fucked me..."

Just then he got a call on pornhub, he sees the user and it identifies as ERROR!

Cross jolts and blushes violently, squealing as he was now excited.

Cross quickly ran and got a outfit and quickly put it on.

He quickly got on the bed after, and answered the voice call

"Hello?."

"Heya!~ You're cross!Sans correct~?"

He knew who he was!! Cross squeals silently and gulps.

"Y- yes? Who is this?"

"Error sans~"

"O- Oh! I- I really- like y- your videos~!"

"Thanks cute, same to you~ Especially since you posted that new oneeeeee... 3 minutes ago~ Correct?"

"Y- yea...?////"

"What au are you from? Or where are you right now and what au? I'd love to get a piece of that Clit~"

"U- uhm...I- I'm at My place in my room, In the Holland's of dream tale...////"

"Alright~ Cya in 5 minutes cutie~ Better be ready~" Error hangs up as cross instantly squeals and blushes.

Cross quickly cleaned up his room, closing the curtains as he kicks off his heels and his cape and hood, summoning his female ecto body quickly.

After 5 minutes a knock rang across the mansion, cross jolts and ran downstairs.

Now he was nervous.

"W- who is it?"

"Hmmm? So you forgot all about our plans~? Such a shame~..I was hoping to absolutely slam and wreck you till you break~...Oh well!~"

Cross opens the door quickly and gulps, rubbing his arm as he looks down, error bites his bottom lip, he walks in and lifts his chin up so they were inches apart from kissing.

"My my~...Look what you have on for me..~"

He gulps, Error closes the door as he kisses cross, he jolts but slowly kisses back, error slowly stops.
(I DELETED EVERYTHING!!! fuck-)

"Where's your room?" Cross squeaks and quickly drags him to his room, once he did error got to work, he pins Cross down on the bed and kisses his neck, trailing down to his entrance as he slides his panties off, And eats his insides out, obviously cross trembles and grips onto the sheets, once error thrusts his tongue into Cross's entrance he was in heaven, after a while cross came.

"N- no more teases!~ Give me the main eventttt!!~"

He moans out, error smirks at the needing in his voice, he quickly takes off his pants and slammed into him.

"Gh~.."

"A- AHH~!!! W- Why can't y- you just give me no mercy~?!"

Timeskip-

"M- MhHH~! WH- WHO OWNS YOU~?!"

"YOU DO!!!~ A- AHH~!! S- SHIT!~ M- MASTER I'M C- CLOSEEE!!~"

"You will not cum yet~..U- Understand?!!" Error slammed deeper, Almost as if he's wanting cross to cum.

"B- BUT DADDY I- I NEED T- TO~!!"

"Disobeying orders~?!"

"N- No daddyY~!"

"Then be a good boy and do as daddy says!!~" Error slams into him, cumming but he continued to thrust into him, that sent cross over the edge, Now having to deal with another new pain that wasn't so present to him.

"D- daddy... Pl- Please let me cummm~!!...I- it hurts..~" Error sees tears as he quickly flips cross over and slams into his entrance once more instead of his ass as he quickly Thrusts deep~

"Cum for me then~"

Not even two seconds later he came, Moaning loudly as he trembles, his whole body going on a frenzy, He then passes out.

I deleted half the story so I was lazy and i timeskip-