The Fight that turned to heaven.

Cross was just having an argument as error glitch screamed at cross, Pretty pissed since they both took something they both wanted but little did the other know that they both did it on accident.
"THAT WAS MY CHOCOLATE YOU STUPID OREO!!!"
"Shut up it was mine!"
"NOT TRUE!"
"Yes it's true!"
"YOU'RE JUST SOME STUPID OREO WHO'S AU IS A GOD DAMN VOID AND HAS INSANE PROBLEMS WHO TALKS TO A STUPID AND MAKE BELIEVE FRIEND WHO HAS A DEALER WITH CHOCOLATE AND EATS IT! IF YOU WRRE HUMAN YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN FAT RIGHT NOW BITCH!"

Cross freezes, Tears fell down as he backs up and ran off. Once error knew what he did wrong he tried to run after him and starts crying a bit.

"W...wait....I-I didn't mean it......."

After he calmed down he tried to look for the cross who he last seen crying. He looked everywhere yet couldn't find him, He opens a glitched portal to Cross's au that was supposed to be there but it was a endless void, He sees cross and steps through the portal. Closing it.
"Cross...I-..I didn't mean it..."

"No it's my fault, I'm just a waste of time. And yeah, Might as well admit...I'm probably fat in my ecto body.....I'm such a pig..."

"No you're not! It's my fault!! I wouldn't have yelled for some stupid chocolate! I should have known it was yours...."

He walks to cross and sits down exactly behind him, Trying to make a move to tell cross that error loved him dearly.

"Um..why do you treat me differently?..."
"The hell do you mean?.. I treat everyone the same.."
"You...don't apologize...too anyone..except me.."
"Meh, You lost your Au. And had to go through some shit to be here, I decided to not put that much stress on you."
"That's not the reason...is it?...."
$
He stops for a moment, Before sighing and wrapping his arms around cross's waist and pulling him closer making cross jolt and look up at the taller.

"Wh-what are you doing?!-"
"H-hey!-"

"Shhh~...I know how to make it all better~.."

Before cross could say anything.
"M-MM?!~"
"Mm~.."

Yup, You guessed it. Error had pinned cross down and kissed him, Grinding his knee against his pelvis to form something.

Cross pants and just forms a Female ecto body, He hugs his stomach since he still thought He was fat, So he tried to cover it up.

Error notices this and grabs his hands softly, trying to move them away from his stomach but cross gripped onto his shirt so his hands wouldn't be taken away.

"Breathe my dear~ I won't judge, I am not a monster to you my love~"

He leans to Cross's neck and starts kissing it, Sliding his hands up cross shirt and slowly took it off, stopping his kisses on his neck so he could see cross without his shirt off and boy did he nose bleed.
"G..god...I-I'm s-..so fa-fat...."

Error blinked since he didn't see what cross was seeing, Cross tears up as error puts cross in his lap and starts licking his stomach softly.

"My love you have no reason to cry, I am here...Your body is so perfect even you have to agree with me here~ Don't cry."

Error slithers his hands up against his sensitive spots, He took off their pants slowly with his strings as he continued licking cross's stomach to make him feel better.

Cross pants and starts purring, Trying to see what error was seeing but with no luck he only saw a fat slob in himself.

Error continued to say sweet nothings to Cross to make him feel better about what was true.

"My love would I really lie to you like this? You're the only person I'm touching. I don't let anyone touch me, Nor do I touch anyone."

Cross realizes he wasn't lying because he doesn't even touch anyone! He stops crying and slowly wraps his arms around his neck, Softly rising error's head as error smiles at him yet he was a little confused. Cross leans closer and kisses him softly, Error smiles and kisses back. Then pins cross down and lifts his legs to prop them up on his shoulders, He stops the kiss and positions himself to cross's entrance.

"This May hurt a little..~"

Error slides into cross making him jolt and tremble with pain and pleasure, His eyes watering as he started thinking of error and error alone.

Error leans down to kiss cross's neck softly, Then started licking his neck after the kissing tease. His three blue tongues spread across cross's sweet spot making cross not only moan, But arch his back with pleasure.

Error notices and smiles, realizing cross finally saw what he saw. A beautiful person who just had to be pushed in the right direction to achieve what he dreamed.

Error waited patiently for a bit, Then started to slightly move to test it since he didn't see cross testing it and cross moans softly.

"A-..Ah~..." instantly, Error started to slowly thrust in and out of Cross's entrance.

Cross pants and grips onto error, Error pins cross's hands down as he thrusts a bit faster.

"N-NoO~! F-Fuck me s-SenselessSS~!!!"

"You're not ready yet my love~.."
"When w-WiLl I-I bE~!!"
"When you stop struggling and call me daddy~"
"T-Tch! N-never!"
"Then that pounding just went bye bye~!"
"W-wait..!" Cross squeaks out when error was sliding out of him.

"D..daddy.."

Error was shocked but smirks, cupping his cheek.

"There we go..~"

Without a second later he slams deepest then deep in cross, Faster Then fast, harder and harder until he was tired out but he wasn't gonna be ANYTIME soon.

"A-AH~! AHH!!~ G-GAH~! N-N YA~! AH~! F-FUCK!~ SO BIG!!~ MNHAA~!!! D-DADDY POUND ME D-DEEPER~!!!"

"H-Heh..~ I-I can only go so deep~ G-Grh!~"
error grunts, Quickening his past was he slams deeper into him, Starting to moan softly, His eyes going half lidded and his tongues slowly hanging out.

"Fuck..~ You're tight~.."

Cross was a mess, He begs and begs and BEGGGSS~! So much.

"A-AH!~ W-WAIT!!~ I-I'M C-CUMMING~!!!!"

"F-Fuck!~"

Cross screams with pleasure loudly as Error grunts, He felt Cross's warm seed all around his member that was inside his entrance, He continued sloppily thrusting until he came deeper inside him.

They both pant as cross passes out, Error lets cross's hands go as he slowly lays down next to him, Just not pulling out- He cuddles him close, and smiles. Falling asleep.