Cross x Error. New position.

This is probably short so-

Cross was gulping, error was gripping onto his waist as cross was a squirming mess, you see, cross and error wanted to try a new position, so cross was gonna try riding error.

"A- are you su- A- AGH!~" Error was interrupted since cross slammed himself straight down onto his member, cross trembled as he moaned softly.

"I'm...sure..~ A- Ah~.."

"H-Hah...~ A warning next time?"

"Pftt- sorry~.."

Cross squirms up and slowly slides down, earning a soft grunt from error.

"Gah~...T- ti- tight~..."

"M- Mm~...S- So b- big...~"

Error chuckles and decided to heat things up a bit, he grabs his waist and lifts him up, Cross gulps since he knew what error was capable of, Error slammed cross down fully earning a loud scream of pleasure.

"A- AHH!!~ E- ERROR WE ARENT EVEN 2 MINUTES IN!! 💢////"

"Heh~ Whats the fun in that?" Error continued to rapidly Bounce cross as cross could only moan louder, cross trembles as he was gripping onto error for dear life, his trembling body, his trembling lips that were apart, his eyes as red and white hearts, his tongue trembling as it threatened to hang from his mouth, oh error loved it all~..

"You're so beau- Agh~...Beautiful my love..~" Error uses his strings so they wrap around cross's Waist so they could keep thrusting him up and down against a throbbing member.

The strings kept going faster as error kept tightening them, Cross and error were a mess, mostly cross though, cross was the most sensitive and submissive out of the two, error was just only a bit sensitive.

Soon cross came as cross moans louder,"t- Too MuCHH!!~" Error pins him down and snaps the strings off.

"Hah, I'm not done, I don't think I will be done tonight~"

Cross jolts and blushes violently.

This is gonna be a long night.