The visit of love

Cross was squealing, so excited to see error.

You see him and error we're really good best friends they were inseparable, but that was until two years ago error went to a different college... but cross and error never let go of their contacts, they called, every hour to see if the other was okay!

Now all of that was making up when error was gonna visit his dorm, He was so excited, his blushing self had planned the perfect sex sessi- E- evening! Heheh-

Error knocked only ONCE on the door and cross slammed it fucking open as if it was a horse loosing control and kicking, Cross jump hugs error and laughs. Only for error to glitch and hug back.

"Hey Oreo, got you somethin."

He smiles and backs up, flowers suddenly were pulled to cross, he jolts and blushes, but takes them as he smiles.
"Thank you!," he said with a smile as he kisses error's cheek. "I'll cherish it!"

"Now let me in before this gets awkward!"

    "Say the magic words or you won't get in! UwU "

"I'll tickle the hell out of you if you don't let me in."

Cross instantly moved aside.

"QwQ"

Error walks in and looks around, snapping his head at cross. "You didn't clean up, did you?" "What makes you say that?" Cross looks around, clothes everywhere.

"Give me the broom-"

";-;"

After a bit, error yelled at cross to get him a mop, He squeaks and quickly follows orders, not wanting to make error mad- They both laughed and helped each other clean the house, cross was embarrassed when food was mopped around under the couches, his bed, the cabinets in the bathroom, behind the toilet seat- He was a mess.

"CROSSSSSSS!!!!!"

"Yes...? T^T"

"WHY DO YOU HAVE CHOCOLATE IN THE FUCKING TOILET?!???"

"Oh my I wonder how that got in there..."

"You little shit! You know exactly how it got in there don't you!!"
"I tripped can't blame me"

"AND CLOG THE TOILET???"

Cross whistles, error groans and makes cross clean the bathroom as error was done with cleaning the house as he smiles at his work, chuckling when he hears cross screeching at how disgusting the toilet was, Laughing hard in the background error walks to the closed bathroom door.

Once that was done the two were sitting on the couch.

"Sooo-" "not another word."

"Pftt- I'm sorry oreoooooo"

"Shut it glitchy!"

"Ouch so offensive~"

"////..."

Error wraps his arms around his waist, pulling him close as he made cross sit on his lap, cross feeling his warm breath on his neck he softly squirms, panting.

Error whispers softly on his ear. "You don't know how long.. I've been waiting.... patiently.... waiting... vividly...To just..." He pins cross down on the couch, licking his neck as a lustful eye of his glowed like a bad time eye. "Claim you as mine~..."

Cross jolts, feeling his ecto body summoning he was fucked.

Error blushes softly and bites his neck making cross mewl with pleasure, Cross squirms his waist.

After a bit, Cross felt something slam into him.(They took their pants off for the people who will say- "TF HAPPENED-")

"A- AH!!~ WAI- N- NOT THAT!~ H- HaRrdd..~ O- Oh~" Error had already started thrusting, slowly picking up the speed, his thrusting sped up more, and more, and soon he was thrusting at an inhuman speed, making cross a blissful mess.

"A- AHH!!~ M- MMHAA!~"

"O- Oh~...Mm..~ Shit... G..grow any tighter and I may have to use some strings~..."

Cross was a pure mess, his tongue hanging from his mouth, his whole body was quivering, begging and squirming.

"Y- YES!!~ SLAM DEEP IN ME!~ MAKE ME LOOSE MY INSIDES!~ F- FUCK ME SENSELESS!~" With that being said error accidentally slammed into his womb making the two close.

Error quickly picked up the pace, Panting heavily as he softly kisses Cross, Cross kissed back and felt his orgasm hit, was error done? Not even close(666 words)

Error slammed deeper and deeper, smirking as he felt himself now DEEP in his stomach, after about.. hours or so, he came finally, error kisses his neck and softly pulled out.
"Love you... cross...~"

"H..hehe..."

The two fell asleep as soon as error pulled out, error holding cross protectively, he would never leave him again, ever.

My discord is °   . •Cross• .  °#2558

👍