Cross x fell (lemon)

After that happened fell was in his room, being dazed as his brother called him downstairs saying they had a visitor, he gets down and walks to his brother only to see cross and CC.

"U.. uh..-"

"BROTHER! CROSS AND CC WILL BE STAYING HERE FOR THE TWO DAYS!!! CROSS WILL BE STAYING IN YOUR ROOM SO SHOW HIM!! CC WILL BE STAYING IN MINE!" Papyrus blurts out happily, as Fell jolts in shock, his eye twitching at how stupid his brother was, he just made out with cross yesterday there is no way he's gonna be acting right today!

He slowly nods and walks to his room with cross following, he opens the door as cross gasps.

"You're room is so cool dude! I could never!!"

Fell smiles at his childish behavior and sits on his bed, laying down.

"Do whatever you want.."

There was shuffling a bit before cross suddenly pins fell to the bed causing him to jolt and look up, cross's eyes had heart pupils.

"W.. what are you doing?-"

"...you said I could do anything right?"

"Mhm?."

"I want to do you."

.

.

.

.

"HAH?!???—" Fell jolts up, trying to shove cross off. "You're insane!"

"Insane for you." He grabs his hand that was against his chest, he grips onto it softly to show he was serious.

"Y..- you have to be joking! My brother is in the other side of the wall!"

"We'll be quiet."

"A- and CC or pap will just walk in!"

"We'll lock the door."

"M- my brother will kill me if I lock the door!!!-"

"Then say it was an accident."

"..../////"

Cross leans down and kisses him deeply, his hands traveling down to his hips and he grips onto it, this caused Fell to moan softly in the kiss.

Cross took this as an advantage and shoved his tongue into his mouth causing Fell to squeak and arch his back softly, purring loudly.

Cross snickers a bit and began to slide his hands down inside his pants and rubs his pelvis, pulling away from the kiss.

"Summon something for me to fuck, will you?~"

Fells breath began to get uneven, he summons his female parts and cross pulls his pants down, licking his lips quietly as he leans down, sucking, licking, and squirming his tongue around until Fell was begging.

"H... hah!~.... a.. ah!" Fell pushes his head close to his entry, cross smirks and shoved his tongue in causing Fell to moan out, cross quickly covers fell's mouth and he kept repeating the licking action till he was close. Cross made him reach his climax dangerously close and stopped, sitting up and licking his lips.

"W.. why did you stop?.."

He slides his own pants down, spreading fell's legs apart.

"Wouldn't you want something bigger pleasuring you?~"

Fell gulps and nods, blushing hard as cross covers his mouth.

"Thank me later for covering your mouth." He slammed himself in causing Fell to jolt and scream in his hand in pain and a bit of pleasure, Fell began to tear up as cross softly soothes him, whispering sweet nothings to him, messing with his sensitive parts of his body to make him forget the pain.

"M.. mmh....-" Fell cried a bit, sniffling. Cross jolts and kissed him deeply, thrusting a bit to get him used to it. Fell only whines in pain and trembles.

Cross slammed into his prostate on purpose since he didn't like to see him in pain anymore.

"A- AGH!" He gasps, softly moaning out as he squirms his waist for more which made cross smirk, he thrusted faster and pants softly, groaning quietly.

(Sorry I lost motivation qwq)