•3•

𝑀𝐼𝐶𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐸
August 10th , 1995

" Michelle girl , it's gonna be our  first day of senior year

" Michelle girl , it's gonna be our  first day of senior year . And you tryna wear some sweatpants ?" Tony asked me .

" Oh hell no , we going up in there looking like the flyest bitches at school." Said Brandy going through my closet.

" Look , I get y'all wanna do the absolute most and make a big entrance , but I'm not up -"

Brandy threw a tight black dress at me which cut me off. " You can wear your Steve Madden platforms with that." She said throwing the shoes at me.

Alicia caught them with her hands. " This is really getting me started for basketball." She said smiling and handing me the shoes.

" Why do you like to play basketball anyways , it's just a whole bunch of orange ass balls being bounced down a damn court. And everyone screams the whole time." Said Tony.

" Not really . It's a lot deeper than that. But of course you wouldn't understand , miss journalist." Said Alicia throwing her water bottle up in the air and catching it.

" Uh , poetry is the foundation of life . You just don't know anything about true artistry." Said Tony giving Alicia a playful look.

" Both of you bitches sound dumb ." Said Brandy rolling her eyes and leaving the room.

We all laughed. " Look guys , this our last year in high school . Can we at least make this one our best year ?" I asked them.

" As long as Mr. Beasley doesn't get on my goddamn nerves walking to 3rd Block , we should be good." Said Tony raising an eyebrow.

"Psh , talk about all up in the kool-aid and don't know the damn flavor." Said Alicia shaking her head.

Alicia was definitely the tomboy in our group. If you ever try to get that girl to wear a dress , she might punch the shit outta you.

Tony is the typical journalist bitch. She thinks it's the building blocks of life or whatever shit she be talking about. Other than that , she's definitely a party girl.

And then there's Brandy. My bestfriend since 3 years old. Shit , it feels like we came out the wound together. The only thing about her is I have to look up to speak to her.

Brandy came back up to the room from downstairs. " Um Michelle , did you invite anybody else to the sleepover besides us ?" She asked standing at the door.