•6•

𝑀𝐼𝐶𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐸

I was at Brandy's house with her and Calvin

I was at Brandy's house with her and Calvin. She invited us over with Da' Mauri , but again , he's late.

" What could he possibly be doing ?" I said in an irrirated tone.

" Girl , you know Mauri is a little bit of a hustler , he'll be on his way." She said flipping through a magazine.

The door opened and Mauri came in. He took off his jacket and hung it up.

" You're late , again." Said Brandy rolling her eyes.

" Myb , I was just dealing with stuff." Said Mauri.

" You promised me you would be on time." I said looking up at him.

He sat next to me on the floor. " Well I'm here now." He said giving me a look.

I took a deep breathe and shook my head. He was such a selfish ass bitch.

Calvin came back from the bathroom and saw Mauri. Except , he wasn't as excited to seem him like he usually was.

" Wassup homeboy." Said Calvin looking a different way.

" Wasgood." Said Mauri.

Once everyone got settled and on the floor , we just pretty much talked.

Mauri and Calvin still laughed , talked , joked , and played around with each other , but something didn't feel right.

It was like they knew something that they wouldn't tell us.

" Is there something y'all wanna tell us ?" I asked lifting my eyebrow at the both of them.

" Tell you what ?" Asked Calvin.

" Y'all are acting kinda funny. The energy just isn't the same that's all." I said drinking my energy drink.

" Nah , nothing is going on that you need to know about shorty." Said Mauri clearing his throat.

I feel like they did something and don't wanna confess to what it is. I looked at Brandy and she just shrugged.

" Y'all know y'all can tell us anything right ?" I said asking them.

" Not exactly everything. Cuz some of that shit just doesn't need to be out." Said Mauri looking me dead in my eyes.