•10•

𝑀𝐼𝐶𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐸

It was kind of windy outside

It was kind of windy outside. I was walking home from school and all.

My mother couldn't pick me up. Everybody kept trying to offer me a ride , but I declined all of them.

Even Brandy's offer.

I just needed to walk to clear my mind a little bit.

I was so over all the bickering with my momma at home. I was sick of dealing with my relationship bullshit.

All of it.

I remember that I left my bookbag in Brandy's car.

" Shit." I mumbled facepalming myself.

I turned back around and was about to go back to the school.

There was a man leaning on a building. He started approaching me and all , but I didn't act like it was anything.

He got closer , and then I recognized him.

It was Leo. The same boy that ig Mauri was supposedly beefing with.

He stopped dead in front of me and looked me up and down.

" Where you going pretty girl ?" He asked me.

" Leo , leave me the hell alone." I said trying to go around him.

He pushed me back so I couldn't get past.
" And where do you think you going ?" He asked me.

" You not going a damn place until we handle this." He said cracking his knuckles.

" I didn't do anything to you man . Whatever you and Da'Mauri got going on ain't got a damn thing to do with me. Let me be." I said rubbing my forehead trying to get past him again.

He did the same thing and pushed me back.

" I guess Da'Mauri's not here. And you're the only person associated with him that I see. " He said smirking.

" Maybe you can just put it down for me , and you're off." He said trying to grab a hold of my oversized t shirt.

Because it was so stretchy , it was almost like an on the ground bungee jump rope.

I bounced right into him and he tried to grab a hold of my wrist.

Nobody was around , so there was no point in me screaming for help.