•4•

𝐷𝐴'𝑀𝐴𝑈𝑅𝐼
August 11th , 1995

𝐷𝐴'𝑀𝐴𝑈𝑅𝐼 August 11th , 1995

I woke up the next morning. Michelle was still in the bed sleeping.

I took my arm from around her and stretched. She was fine asf when she was sleeping.

I patted myself down and realized I still had the glock tucked into the top of my pants.

I flipped backgrounds on the bed and rubbed my face. I don't know what possessed me to bring it up in her house , but I just did.

I took it out my pants and put it under the bed. I mean , why tf would she look under there ?

I got back on top of the bed and saw her starting to wake up.

I sat up and sat on the edge of the bed. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

" Gm Mauri." She said in my ear.

" Gm shorty. I think everybody else is downstairs." I said.

" Hm , we should probably go then." She said getting out of bed. 

She went to the door and unlocked it. She looked back at me and laughed.

I just shook my head at the girl. She can't be mad at a brotha for tryna get some!

She left the room and I trailed right after her.

Everyone was in the kitchen talking. They all turned their heads when they saw me and Michelle come downstairs.

" Looks like the two lovebirds are awake." Said Tony coming over and elbowing Michelle.

" What did y'all do last night anyways ?" Asked Calvin stuffing a pancake in his mouth.

" Negro , can you not talk with food in yo crusty ass mouth ? " Said Brandy rolling her eyes.

" Mmcht , you know you got a special place in my mouth. Don't be hating on the pancakes." Said Calvin winking at Brandy.

Everyone laughed , but Brandy just rolled her eyes at that water head.

" Look , nothing happened . We watched the damn movie like we said we would ." I told them grabbing a water bottle out the fridge.

" So no Hanky Panky ?" Asked Deon.

" Aye , we didn't do know damn Hanking , but the Panking definitely went down ." I said taking a sip of my water .