•11•

𝐷𝐴'𝑀𝐴𝑈𝑅𝐼

I pulled up to Leo's house at around 11 at night

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I pulled up to Leo's house at around 11 at night.

I did it , because I knew this was the time when he was all alone doing absolutely nothing.

He only has one nigga that was apart of his crew standing , and he wasn't gon do a damn thing himself.

It's not even about wiping all of them out , it's the fact he put his hands on mines.

And I don't swing that way.

You can go bout it however tf you want to go bout it , but if you do some fucked up shit like this , you going the wrong way.

All of us slid on shoe covers so we wouldn't leave any foot prints behind. Khalil stayed in the car as our getaway.

" Nigga , you said shoe covers . These are goddamn trash bags !" yelled out Tracy.

" This aint mf Dolce X Gabbana style type shit. Y'all ain't dirtying up my real ones." I said shaking my head.

" Or somebody just wants it to be known." Said Calvin raising an eyebrow.

I looked over at him.

" Maybe I do." I said shrugging.

It got silent for a minute.

Once we all got out the car we slid on our mask. We was doing this shit in an orderly fashion , unlike last time.

It was easy to get his ass , because he lives somewhere a little further out. Not a lot of houses around either.

I went up to the door and it was locked.

" Aye , go through that side to the kitchen." I told Calvin. " Deon , you go the other way." I said giving them the plan.

I told both of them to count to three before they just busted in.

About a few seconds later , I heard the doors bust open.

That's when I busted down the door by breaking off the lock.

I went in and held up my AK which pointed directly at Leo.

" Man , what do y'all niggas want ?" He asked us.

" We want yo bitch ass dead !" Yelled Calvin.

" Oh , I see what this is about it." Said Leo realizing and laughing to himself.

𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑡 .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें