•16•

𝑀𝐼𝐶𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐸

Me , Brandy , Tony , and Alicia were sitting in the car in front of the Houseparty

" Y'all I don't know about this ." I said rubbing my arm.

" Come on Mich , it'll be fun. Plus , I heard it's some fine niggas here tonight." said Tony elbowing me.

I let out a sigh and rubbed my forehead.

I kept trying to tell myself that Da'Mauri and his new girlfriend meant nothing to me.

Deep down inside , it meant everything.

I all of a sudden now missed him.

So maybe , tonight is just wtf I needed to get his ass off my mind.

" Alright." I said taking a deep breath.

We all walked inside.

The party seemed to be ... a party.

It just was never my cup of tea.

Tony looked over at me and could see I was a little upset.

" Ik you didn't want to be here , but just try to make the best of it." Said Tony already having a drink in her hand.

" We just got here , you sure you want to start drinking already ?" I asked her.

" Yea , don't worry about me." She said taking a sip of her Hennessy.

" Tony please , we started worrying about you a long time ago." Said Brandy raising her eyebrows.

We all laughed.

One in A Million by Aaliyah started playing.

" Ouu y'all ready know this my shit !" Yelled out Alicia.

" Girl , this is R&B , not gangsta rap -" before Brandy could even finish , Alicia dragged her ass into the crowd of people.

Tony took another sip of her drink.

" Tragic." She said.

I could see Tracy nearby talking to a group of boys.

" Hold on girl , you mind staying here by yourself ? I got a nigga to cuss out." She said getting tense.