•5•

𝐷𝐴' 𝑀𝐴𝑈𝑅𝐼

I was driving in Deon's car with Calvin and Deon

I was driving in Deon's car with Calvin and Deon. I knew we probably shouldn't be roaming the streets at a time like this , but I had some business to get down to.

" What you got us out here for anyways man ?" Asked Calvin.

" To check this nigga Don. He owes me 10 grand , and I still ain't get my shit." I said rubbing my chin.

I knew about his bitch ass stealing the money , and I knew exactly what I wanted to do to him.

" Mauri don't pull no retarted shit." Said Deon.

" Don't worry about me , cuz I'ma handle it in a orderly fashion." I said turning into the alley.

Knowing damn well I wasn't.

" Aye , isn't that Don and his homeboys right there ?" Said Calvin pointing up ahead.

" Yea , he's just giving him a lighter." Said Deon sitting back.

" I'll wait til they leave." I said staring at Don.

I watched as his homeboys got into their car and drove off out the other way of the alley.

When I saw him standing there alone , I knew it was time.

I grabbed my glock out my pants , and put my cigarette in my mouth.

I got out the car and slammed the door. I walked up behind him.

I cocked my glock back and put it to his head. " Now Nigga , turn yo punk ass around !" I yelled. Don turned around slowly and noticed it was me.

" Look man , I'll get you your money by Thursday." He said raising his hands up like he was innocent. I could see the worry in his eyes.

" Thursday ?! Bitch Thursday my ass !" I yelled. And off it went.

My Glock 19 boomed throughout the alley. I watched the bullets fly throw his chest , arm , legs , and hand.

" Die slow motherfucker !" I yelled. The last final shot was to his head.

Most people would ask themselves what tf did they just do and why would they do it.

I didn't need to ask myself shit. I knew why I did it.

I did it because I didn't care for him and no other nigga on these streets. 

I watched the blood pour out of his body , and him taking his last breathe.

I could hear running from behind me.

" Mauri man ! Why tf would you do that my nigga !" Yelled Deon running up to me.

" Why would you kill his ass ?!" He yelled shaking me.

" You didn't have to do it to him dawg ! Why !" Yelled Calvin.

I could tell they were both disappointed in me. But I honestly didn't care.

I took the lighter and some cash he had on him in his pocket and stuffed it my pockets instead.

" I did what tf I did ! Now come on !" I yelled running back to the car. They ran behind me.

One we all got settled in , I drove around the corner and got to speeding.

" You fucked up for that." Said Calvin shaking his head.

" Nigga I did what I wanted to do ! I can kill whoever tf I want to !" I yelled.

Calvin and Deon were just shaking their heads.

" He was somebody's son man." Said Deon looking out the window in disbelief.

" And ? We all somebody's son and we all die at some point. And today was just his day." I said shrugging while pulling up at the house.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out the car.

" I'll catch y'all later." I said. They both sighed and didn't say anything.

I shut the door and went up to my house. I unlocked the door and went in.

Michelle was on the couch watching cartoons. I decided to go over and sit next to her.

She looked over at me.

" How was tonight ?" She asked me.

" I don't even wanna talk about it." I said facing the front.

She scooted over to me and rested her head on my shoulder. She wrapped her arms around my sides.

I looked down at her and she had already went to sleep.

I put my arm around her and stared if into space.

When you fuck with my money , you fucking with my life. So everyone's just gonna have to get over it.

I have no regrets for what I pulled.