•7•

𝐷𝐴' 𝑀𝐴𝑈𝑅𝐼

Me and all the boys were chilling on Deon's porch at around 9pm

I was adjusting my watch as I pulled out a blunt.

" Nigga , you always lighting some shit up !" Said Deon rolling his eyes.

" What's the point of living if you not finna get zooted every damn day." I said sucking my teeth.

" Remember , puff puff pass." Said Tracy raising his eyebrows.

" Bitch , puff puff pass my damn ass. You ain't getting none of this shiyat !" I said laughing.

" Man , forget yo ass." He said going into the house to answer the phone for Deon.

As I lit my blunt I looked up and seen Mrs. Porter coming out of her car.

Mrs. Porter was one of them fine ass ladies in the hood.

" Yo , check it." I said snapping to get everyone's attention. We all turned our heads towards her.

" Goddamn. Mrs. Porter bout fine as a motherfuckah ." Said Khalil biting his lip.

" Hey boys !" She said waving at us.

" Hey Mrs. Porter." We all said in unison waving back at her kinda dazed.

" Mrs. Porter can get this dick any day !" Said Deon kinda loud.

" Did you need something ?" She said asking Deon.

" Nah , I'm str8 Mrs. Porter." He said.

She shrugged and walked into her house. Damn , if I was her age, I'd definitely be all up in that box.

Tracy came back from answering the phone. "Nigga , it was just yo mother. She said to lock her damn door before you go anywhere." Said Tracy.

" Whatever man. Come on y'all , I gotta go get this mail out this box real quick." Said Deon waving his hand.

We all walked over to the mailbox as Deon was getting the mail out.

" So , did you talk to Michelle." Said Calvin elbowing me.

" Yea , I'll call her later on tonight. I can't lie , I'm missing shorty a little bit." I said rubbing the back of my neck.