𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16: 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕱𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘

Previously on the 'Black Rose'...

I inspected the computer to finally successfully hacking into the computer. It was connected to all the cameras in the house. I try to find out any footage of when Sabrina overdosed, so I can be satisfied to find- 

[Continued...]

𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕱𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘

𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕱𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘...

A phrase used as an observation that time seems to pass very quickly.

I try to find out any footage of when Sabrina overdosed, so I can be satisfied to find the footage of my mother just sleeping

I try to find out any footage of when Sabrina overdosed, so I can be satisfied to find the footage of my mother just sleeping... Nothing more. "Well, it is true that she did overdose," Dontae mumbled, I heard him grunt as Andre punched him in the arm. I put my hand up to silence everyone, the camera angles looked like she is dead on the bed but to me, it looked like she may be fainted or something. Zooming in closely around the lamp draws to find no drugs or any pills displayed anywhere. I remembered the men that were associating with Mama Mia, that they knew Sabrina's death was confirmed to be a drug overdose because they found a container of drugs on the side of the lamp draws. I just shook it off, "Let's go before I ran into someone I don't want to talk to" I simply said, logged out of the cameras and closed everything after the boys went outside to the car. 

3 hours Later:

I was at home, I and the boys were talking while eating supper. After hours of catching up I had a shower and finally was able to have some rest after I did some financial business and all the company businesses I owned under my Last name. I talked with the people that handle the shipments of all the underground stuff and also my Underground-fight club, then checked the time and it was 5. I just sat outside my balcony and stare at the amazing view of houses and the bridge not so from my area.  I stared at the cigarette packet quin left outside my balcony, I hated smoking, it's not good for your lungs but then again I like smoking a blunt here and there to release myself from the wider world. 

I looked around and saw a vehicle parked at a certain angle outside the gate of my mansion. I looked closely, but once I got to see who it was, the person made a U-turn and took off. 

Why was Vincent in the car staring at me? How did he get my address? I decided to call the number Aunty Maliah gave me. 

"Who is this?" A deep voice answered with determination on the second ring, "Why is your son stalking me outside like I've done something wrong?" I said with a neutral face. "I'm sorry who is this?" The voice replied again clearly unbothered with my tone. "Teach your sons to learn some privacy and if they want to talk, my gate is always open," I say clearly done with the conversation and ended the line. 

As I looked back a little I mentally reminded myself who's who, Vincent is the oldest who is 26 (Completely bossy I remembered back when I first was here), William is the second oldest who's 25, (Who is the kindest but got anger issues), Brian is 23 and acts like a 1-year-old and then the twins, Wade and Shane whom is 20 which they happened to be one year older than me but still ignorant and self-centered. 

They all were so tough on me back when I met them, they denied me so many times except for Will and Vincent, I guess they grew to accept me. But the rest they have another way of expressing their love which is tough but Idec anymore about what they think or even say. I was weak and fragile but now I guess I grew up. Time flies I guess, the past can't define me its a way of bringing bad habits and I don't want that to happen. 

I got interrupted by my thoughts as I got a ring again, I looked at the phone number to see it was the same phone number I rang earlier on. I pressed decline, and then it rang again, I sighed pressing my forehead on the desk. "What is it now?" I muttered as I answered the phone, " You shall not hang up on me nor decline my calls do you hear me?" I heard the voice in the flesh, I smirked. "Well hello there again," I say with a dramatic tone. 

"Lina, can I call you Lina? Whatever it looked like Vincent was doing it wasn't intentional, he wanted to talk to you." I heard his soft voice as he sighed. I could picture him slicking his hair back trying to process what is happening. "Don't worry about it Orlando just don't let your sons wander around my place without notifying me because he could've gotten hurt" I said with a serious tone. 

"Your brothers," He said, I just paused wondering what is he saying. I think he seemed to notice my pause " Yes their my sons but they're your older brothers too, and I'm your fa-" "Alright you've crossed the line, I think that's enough." I cut him off getting my charger to charge my phone. "Yes their my older brothers but what they did was kinda cruel but I do forgive them. It's just.." I pause analyzing my words. " I need some time to process everything. Everything is going in fast motion and I want to take it slow, okay" I sighed. To be honest, I didn't want to argue or get angry, I just wanted to sleep. 

"Princess, can you consider maybe coming to lunch tomorrow evening at our place, just the boys and me, we just want to catch up." His voice was soft towards me so I sighed and nodded forgetting we are on the phone. "Okay... What time you want me there?" I say shuffling on the bed to lay down completely ignoring the title he bestows on me. "maybe 2 perhaps?" He softly spoke again. I could feel that he's excited that he finally gave in but he didn't want to show it through his voice. "Alright see you around 2" I simply said and ended the line again. 

I then forgot to ask how did he get my number when I called him on no caller ID. "Maliah" I muttered shaking my head, I just decided to set my alarm clock so I could get ready and make a trip before I go to the lion's den. "Ha, nice one Lina" I chuckled to myself. 

Authors Note:

Hey lads! I'm so sorry I couldn't update more often been so busy with these mock exams. It's hella hard but hey education is depression but the key to a good job. Any recommendation on songs do comment, and also don't be shyyy press the star button!

Luvs up - Lulu Katalina Rose xo