𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11: 𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖉𝖊𝖑..

𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖉𝖊𝖑
𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫;
𝓐 𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓻, 𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮, 𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮.

Katalina POV:

I plugged in the aux on my phone and as perfect timing, it was Now Playing: No Role Modelz by J.Cole... Girl let me tell you, that shit hits different when your driving in a quiet street. While I was driving, I had felt an emotion inside of me burst, but I didn't let it get it to me. I finally pulled up to the diner.

I looked around the place, It looked the same old 80s diner themed diner. I felt like I'm finally feeling like home. I walked through some tables my stomach growling instantly replying to the smell of handmade fried chicken burgers and hot chips.

I sat down by the window and got my phone out and rested on the table. I heard heels clicking towards my table as I was still eyeing cars driving past through the window. "Hello Darling, what can I get you in this fine evening" A familiar seasoned voice belonging to an older lady.

I turned my face around and met My Nona Ameliah but only I call her that, other people call her 'Willow'. She's my birth mums mother. Nona isn't the messing around type, her passion was to cook and spread happiness. She was one of the people that made me forget about everything that has troubled me back in middle school. She used to feed me while I cry, but she never knew about What happened at home until I moved.

Last time I heard she was heart broken and disowned her own daughter for my, her grandaughters sake.

"Umm darling are you gonna order hun?" As I snap back to reality, I saw a very confusing Nona.

I smiled showing my deep dimples and nodded. She seemed to notice my curl dimple on my left check. "That canʻt be Lina" She whispered staring down the table but look back up to me still smiling.

I ordered my favourite meal I always get, "Can I get a Sweet & Sour Chicken with waffles and a Banana Berry Smoothie please" I look straight at her passing the menu back.

Her eyes swelled up, I asked whats the matter and she said "ohh its not you dear, Itʻs just my grandbaby used to order the exact same thing when she was here all the time"she sniffled while wiping her tears.

"Its me Nona" My smile widen as she came to realisation and grabbed me into a bone crushing hug. "Nona I caa-nt BR-EA-the" She lets go of me immediately. "MY DEAR YOU'RE BACK!" I nodded wiping her fat tears on her face. "What are you doing here?" I explained to her why I'm here and how the ball went, After she went and cooked my food.

"Ohh dear you haven't seen the rest of the drama, everyone's gone crazy with the Russians coming after us, but God will find away" Did I mention she's a Christian? Welp my mother's family is Polynesian after all.

"Where is everyone?" I looked around the place and it was hardly crowded just only a few teens my age. "Oh Lina, it's because today is a bonfire beach day. "Ohhh" I nodded, even though I don't know what that is.

Nona and I catch up on what I did while I was at New Zealand, while she talked about her life and how this city is going. Nona mentioned how Xavier was back the day I went to New Zealand and he was looking for me all over the city. I just nodded not caring anymore about him or his lowlife brother.

I heard the door bell ring as the door opened. I dismissed Nona so she could do what she does best and I carried on eating. I took my earphones out and plugged it to my phone because my AirPods was charging beside me.

I started playing Let it happen - Tame Impala.

I felt multiple eyes staring holes on the side of my head as I finished my smoothie. I turned around and my eyes met with Deep blue eyes. Xavier.. with his men and friends.

Nona walked up to them, but Xaviers eyes were still glued to me, he was thinking. He was trying to find out who I am but can't seem to put his finger on it. I packed my things, stuffing a $200 bill on the table and started heading out. "Who is she" the worlds deepest voice I've ever heard, Damnn it belonged to Xavier. His voice made me wet from hearing it, but realising it was his voice. I went up to Nona as she writes down their order

"Imma Head out Nona, Love you" I kissed Nona in the check and went through the door. "That's my Grand baby Lina" I heard from a far, I got inside the car and speeded off without pausing to do anything.

Now Playing: Brent Faiyaz - Trust

I stopped by to the nearest convenience store to buy cleaning supplies and some brownies, chips and an energy drink.

I drove about 20 minutes finally reaching my destination. I drove past a big sign saying 'Cemetery' on it. I brought out my phone following the instructions Nona said to where My mother is harried. I drove to a long driveway up a hill clearly seeing the whole SAN Francisco from here. I finally parked up my car and walked with my stuff hand in hand.

My mother's grave was the only grave up here. I guess the family decided to keep it like that. Her gravestone was engulfed with flowers and decorations. Probably from the useless Valentino family that is in my blood, but I am a De Rose to always and forever will be.

I started taking the cleaning supplies and cleaned her grave making sure to get every dirt out of site. As I was finished, I went to the tap that was not far and washed my hands with my soap I bought with the cleaning supplies.

I sat down leaning beside my mother's grave watching the remarkable view of San Francisco and the sunset slowly fading. I brought out my phone and took a video of it, then uploading it on my Ig story. Yeah iʻm like that bij!

"I always wonder what itʻll be like if you werenʻt with Orlando or if you werenʻt an alcoholic and an addict." I say facing towards the grave of my mother.

"If my life would be normal or if I just could live a life with both responsible loving parents" as tears fall betraying me.

"I wouldʻve been so happy and wouldnʻt be in this position at all" but I wiped my tears and laughed "But wondering will never lead me to anywhere in lifeʻs reality".

RINGRING!! I grabbed my phone and answered it "what?" I say still siting turning back to the view of now night lights of San Fran. "Well hello to you too darling" The same deep voice I heard at the Diner. "How did you get my num- Nevermind donʻt answer I know itʻs Nona" I say with annoyance. "What do you want Xavier?" I aggregated. "I heard your back", "and Xavier?" Rolling my eyes. "Come back to me, I know I messed up long ago, but meet me at-"

"No" I say, grabbing my stuff and putting it in the car. "I wasn't asking" his voice turned into a serious demanding tone. "And I wasn't implying so goodbye Xavier" I ended the call. I changed my number while I was sitting in my car.

20 minutes later:

I finally arrived back home. "Hi Lina" My guards greeted as I waved and headed up stairs changing my clothes. I grabbed one of my boys big t-shirts and some booty shorts and put them on. I fell on the bed making sure to charge my phone and turn off all my lights.

I was engulfed by darkness....