𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19: 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻? 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻!

𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖊

/ɪnˈseɪn/

In a state of mind which prevents normal perception, behaviour, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill. (Of an action or quality) Which is characterized or caused by madness.

 (Of an action or quality) Which is characterized or caused by madness

𝑮𝒐𝒅, 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝒎𝒆

                                  𝑮𝒐𝒅, 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝒎𝒆, 𝒐𝒐𝒉

                                                                     𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎...

Katalina's POV:

You have got to be fucking kidding me? Did these bitches get dropped when they were a baby or are they plain dumb? "As I said before, Get tf out of my way. I don't need to explain any shit" I spat going to unwrap my knuckles. 

All of a sudden I felt a little punch on the left side of my stomach. "Did you just-" before I could finish my sentence I huge punch to the right side of my stomach interrupted me.

"Aight Fucking bet since all of you guys want to be children instead of fucking ADULTS, and go six against ONE, or not even negotiate like civil people" I looked around as their top men surround the ring/cage so I am trapped. 

I think I'm about to go insane...

As my adrenaline comes through, I knew all the boys were surrounding me about to throw a punch. I dodge all their punches and begins to round kick Vincent first as he was the tallest out of the bunch, I knocked his knees forcefully as he bent forward. 

"You want me to go fucking insane, I'll show you insane" I glared. I then used Vincent's body to dodge Brian's punch as he ended up punching Vincent's head. I then used that advantage to flip Brian and punch Vincent out as I found his injured arm. He stood down as he continuously tapped the floor. 

"Why can't you see we are here" Vincent's voice booms. I dodged Wade and Shane's sidekicks, as I took in Williams left punch on my stomach. 

"Why couldn't you fucking tell us where you were," William Breathed out, They grew frustrated as they all were trying to take me down.  

"I don't need any of yous" I ended up punching them out cold losing their energy as all of them ended up on the floor tapping out. I saw blood everywhere on each one of their bodies.