𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12: 𝕯𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖞 𝕴𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖊𝖘

𝕯 𝖆 𝖉 𝖉 𝖞  𝕴 𝖘 𝖘 𝖚 𝖊 𝖘 /ˈ𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐢//ˈɪʃ𝐮ː,ˈɪ𝐬𝐣𝐮ː/

𝕯 𝖆 𝖉 𝖉 𝖞 𝕴 𝖘 𝖘 𝖚 𝖊 𝖘
/ˈ𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐢//ˈɪʃ𝐮ː,ˈɪ𝐬𝐣𝐮ː/

𝔸 𝔹𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕓𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪, 𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕙𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟.

 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟

Katalina Pov:

"Lina!" Xavier runs towards me as I try to run away from him. "LINA! Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to cheat on you, I didn't mean what I said, it's just my friends was right there and I had to put our relationship a side" "please believe me! I-iii love you" His voice faded

"LUCIA!! KATALINA WAKE UP!" I instantly felt a breeze of someone's hand coming towards my face, I caught it and twisted it super hard. "OUCH!! WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard Dante groan grabbing is arm as I let go. My eyes finally open as I saw all the boys here. "Is that my shirt?" Quan says staring at the shirt I 'borrowed' from him.

"No-anyways you guys are here!" I jumped up grabbing them well technically crushed them. "Yeah yeah get off me your crushing all of us" Leo says trying to breathe. "Oops sorry," I say sitting back down on the bed grabbing my phone checking the time.

 "Oops sorry," I say sitting back down on the bed grabbing my phone checking the time

I checked the time and it was 3:00am. "Did you guys get any sleep?" I asked getting right up heading towards the bathroom, as some of them were on their phones while Leo and Quan were lying down the bed talking about some upcoming rugby game or basketball shit. "Yeah we had a good 18-hour sleep, but we hungry as hell" Jeo yells out.

I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face. I went to the closet and got dressed in it because damnn my closet is really huge. I looked through the mirror and my outfit was straight up boujee.

I then opened my door and once I opened it Quan and Leo's stupid ass went inside and looked around "Damnn, your closet is real huge we could throw a party in here" Quan says looking around. "And yo ass still has better taste in shoes too, oohh let me get those" Leo almost grabbed my Air jordans but I slapped his big hands.

He yelped, grabbing his hands frowning. "Fine, you can borrow them, but NOT HAVE them" I sighed chucking them in his face. "You look beautiful as always" Dante bowed, "Thank you peasant" I nodded towards him. We both look at each other and laughed heading out to my office downstairs. "By the way, we're stopping to my Nona's diner so we can have something to eat for brekkie" I exclaimed as the boys cheered happily. I rolled my eyes

I sat down on my big love seat with wheels while the others sat around my office. What can I say, I stay as comfy as possible. I still don't understand the whole big scary black chair in their offices, like damnnn! Don't y'all asses hurt from working while sitting down on that damn uncomfortable chair so long?

"Okay guys, the reason why I needed you guys to come to San Francisco, is because I need you guys to track Papa Adrian, he's going at war with half of the entire mafia industry, including the Valentino's, Dobrewk's and maybe half of the De rose's.

I heard many reasons why Papa Adrian want to cause war with the Valentino's but what ticked him off was to find out that Orlando was my birth father and he was the one who caused a lot in my life" I explained as the boys looked at each other and I don't how Harry got a laptop on his lap but I just shrugged.

"So you want us to try and track him?" Dante says. "Yep" I simply replied. "Okay sweet, well you were explaining, I looked at every camera source out there in this state and I found Jaebella walking out with Adrian to a big black SUV. Your welcome" Harry said with a smirk. I quickly got out of my chair and grabbed his laptop screen. I knew I could trust them.

"Thank you! Oooo I could kiss you right now" I say as I watch the live footage following them. "Can you please tell me where they going?" I asked as I turned to find Harry looking at me while blushing. I stood there confused until I looked down and I was almost on his dick.

"Oh shit sorry bro my bad" I said getting up as All the boys started laughing, I rolled my eyes at them giving them a middle finger as I told Harry to continue.

Harry and Kris were continuously attacking their keyboards, hacking the public and private camera systems. "I got it, they're staying at a super far private mansion near riverside, with a long as fk driveway too," Kris says describing the place. I nodded satisfied and texted Jaebella I'm coming real soon.

"Okay let's go and get some breakfast shall we then we'll head straight to the location"

Authors Note:
I'm so sorry about the long asf wait I know I know! Apparently, my country is in lockdown mood, so I don't have school but have bloody online classes 😭 I know sad life tingz,

Anyways. I'm changing Katalina's age to 19 turning 20 because I feel like, the story ain't right with the whole mafia role mixing with her being 17, like shiz don't make sense.

Also how ya'll doin with the whole quarantine/ Coronavirus! Like being Forreals Coronavirus is a savage for cancelling everyone 👀👏🏽

Stay Xtra safe and
Don't catch no Coronavirus -

Lulu Rose 🥀 xo <3