𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14: 𝕀𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖 or 𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽

𝕀𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥Transitive verb

𝕀𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥
Transitive verb. 1 : To refuse to take notice of. 2 : To reject (a bill of indictment) as ungrounded. To receive with approval or favor: to accept a present; to accept a proposal.

 To receive with approval or favor: to accept a present; to accept a proposal

Katalina POV:

What the heck? How in the hell did he come here? I probably was too busy with my mind to even realise.
"Excuse me? Who the hell are you to interfere in our conversation?" I faced the boys not daring to look at that mans face.

"Why didn't you ever contact us or even visit your home? We were all looking for you! I missed you so much" He ignored my rant as he got a spare chair on another persons table to my left.

Pshhh Bitch pleaseee with the "I missed you so much" or the "We were worried sick about you" bullshit.
"Ohhh pleeasseee save that shit for when you actually mean it" I rolled my eyes still not making eye contact with him.

"Can you leave now so we can eat in peace" I say finally turned my eyes to him gesturing my hands to shoo.

His eyes held a captivating emotion and I did not want to know, I could feel the awkward silence as he finally stood up. HALLELUJAH
Before he turned he said "I'm Sorr-"

I interrupted him by slamming the table getting up. I look him straight in thee eye and said "Don't be sorry for something, you don't fully acknowledged or even knew/know what you caused in something or someone's life"

I got up and decided to take a break by heading outside, I saw "The man's"(Orlando) sons and nephews watching me as I leave to go outside.

I went inside the car and put on some music to calm me down.

I texted the Quin:
K - Hey, I'm just getting some fresh air, text me when the foods ready so I'll come back.
Q - Your Nonna Already Packed us our whole breakfasts so we can come.
K - Alright tell her I love her and that Thank you so much, I'll come to her house to help her out with the garden.
Q - She says "Okay sweetie, I'll make sure to bake some freshly baked cookies for you"
K - OoooOooh tell her I'll be waiting
Conversation Ended

5 minutes later, I saw the boys coming to the car with big boxes of food and drinks

"Aight, where we goin?" Dontae said whole sipping his smoothie.

"I know just the Place" I only say speeding the gas.

Third Person:

After a while, The boys and Katalina was eating on a picnic table at her special hiding spot where she used to hang to read or get away from school.

Katalina looked around feeling the lost moment she thought should would've forgotten with the other old memories. The trees swishing side to side as kids were running freely around the big field between them and a old playground.

The boys was too busy talking about some stuff, so Katalina decided to take a little walk on the walking trails, she looked around as some memories triggered her. She shook it off and remembered she totally forgot about going to find Papa. She quickly walked thru the trail, which she thought was surprisingly short.

She told the boys to meet at the place where Papa is and that two of the boys has to spy on the outside and two boys has to keep her updated and can hack up the cameras incase Papa Adrian bodyguards inform him before she gets to him.
It's time for her to pay him a surprise visit..

Katalina's POV:

"Papa?" I say going into a half room full of weapons and the other half of shelf's stacked with books, the only thing between both of them was a huge desk which literally speaks "Boss Office". 
"Alina?!" Adrian Looked super surprised on how I'm here or maybe that I caught him here. "What are you doing here?! You know what how did you find m- never mind I know" Adrian looked behind me.

I turned and saw Jae. "OH MY GOSH HEY LUCIA or should I say Lina!" She went for a huge hug and whisper "thank God your here" "Why did you tell him?" I said giving her a "Don't play with me" look as I point at her.

"Can we not ignore, that you literally just hijacked my Security cams and my Gang members?" Adrian said with his deep Russian accent. He got up from his chair and stood two steps away from the opposite of Me.

I shrugged and looked at his black Heavy expensive suite. We both stared at each other, it was one of our habits of doing when we find dominance to who's the leader. "You look nice Papa" I say. He just sighed finally surrendering and open his arms. I went straight for a hug. "I knew you missed me" he just rolled his eyes hugging me tighter, mumbling something about you lucky your my daughter, blah blah.. 

I laughed as we broke off and sat down on his extremely comfortable couch.

"Now let's talk. You need to stop the war between your side and Orlando's aka that devil. When I said stop I mean END. I have already got food on my plate and I don't want to have extra more." I say to him giving him the look I gave to Jae.

"No" he said in his serious voice looking at me with determine. "Papa. I'm not asking you I'm telling you. You taught me how to defend myself, find my talents, protect and also love or should I say respect. You told me to respect others wishes and be patient as others are maybe processing a lot and need to break off a bit. Well I am the others and you need to understand that" I say grabbing his hands looking straight in his eye.

"I don't like him, in fact I hate him! I'm gonna kill him in fact... but if that is your wishes.... then fine I'll respect that" he said combing his hair back with his fingers in frustration. "But if he does one wrong move, he's gone UNDERSTAND ME" he said standing up and pointing at me. "Thanks Papa!" I stood up and gave him a big hug. He patted my head and sighed. I always know what he's up to. And he never responds to an agreement this easily. It's always either ignore or accept the fate.

"Now let's go Papa We gotta go before our flight leaves" Jae says Breaking our hug in order to hug me. "Alright, Alright Hun just wanna say goodbye to your sister before we leave but we'll come back in a week or earlier for the annual ball of all mafia ties" OH SHIT I FORGOT! Ahhhhh shiiit. "Go Papa don't wait up, I need to handle some stuff with the De Roses" I say as I follow them out the mansion into the car. He slides the window down and looked at me.

"I know that look, I'm just gonna sort out some stuff about Sabrinas death. That's all" I say as I stare at his eyes. His eyes turned into something but I can't quite point at it. But all I heard was that he knew Sabrina and Orlando and he never liked or even loved Orlando from the start.

He just nodded and put the window up as he tells the driver to go. I nodded at the driver and waved at them as the car leaves.

I sighed..
"Now I have to go and do business"

Authors Note:
HEEEYYYY!! GUESS WHOS BACK! I'm so sorry for such a longgggg waittt but this damn pandemic ain't it! Especially School! Gosh hate it! But I'm finally exam free and is doing nothing but staying at home sooo might as well update more often for y'all! Okay everyone stay safe and don't be catchin Corona up in this bij!

Luvs up from New Zealand - Lulu 🤍