𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5: 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖌 ....

Katalina Pov:

I started up the car and drove back home to get ready. Why do I have to get ready for that stupid ball.. party, whatever it is called? As I arrived at my house, I felt someone stare at me, lucky for me I still had my sunglasses on. I turned around to see no one, so I turned back to the door, as I was unlocking the door, I say "Seriously can you stop staring, or I'll literally stab you to death"

"I can't help it, you're just so gorgeous" I turned around to see the last human I wanted to see on earth smirking at me... and that 'human' is Xander King...

He and I used to be bffs when we were so little until he decided to make friends with the wrong people. Let's just say he asked me out as a dare and played me really bad. I was big, chubby and lost but now, Chubby Lina is long gone and is done with everyone. I just rolled my eyes and throw him a middle finger while stepping in my house.

I shut the door behind me and decided to have a shower and do my hair. I decided to wear shiny lip gloss, mascara and did my eyebrows. Don't like makeup at all. I covered all my tattoos because I don't feel like answering many questions. As I was finished with the coverage I got a texted from Cuzzo Lola asking "Are you coming" and I replied by saying "Maybe"

I went through my closet and picked the dress Maliah bought for me, that hasn't been worn before. My dress was rose gold and was very revealing but I didn't care. I put it on and put on my rose gold long leg strap heels. I checked the time and it was already 5:30. Just in time Andy and Andre pulled up texting me saying their here.

 Just in time Andy and Andre pulled up texting me saying their here

As I was heading out I told my maid to lock the door behind me. I opened the door while putting my sunglasses on. As I was walking in the car, I saw Andy and Andre looking at me like I've grown two heads with their mouths hanging. Damnn I know I look good, but I didn't know I look really good.

I looked at what I'm wearing and checked if there was something, "what? is there something wrong?" I say as they closed their mouths. They shook their heads and Andy opened the door for me. I say a quick thanks, and got in. We started talking about our day and all the fam drama about my Aunt Kate (Lola's mum) being abused. I'm gonna hunt the mother fucker down until I die. "Why do I really have to be there" I whined as they look at me shaking their heads.

"Because even if you're not in the mafia business your still blood related and I know you have a bad side on you that wants to get out but your too innocent," Andre says. I smirked and muttered "if only they knew," I think Andre heard because he kept eyeing me to check if there was anything I'm hiding.

Which I didn't. Andre was about to say something but I interrupted them saying "We're here!" SAVED! I say to myself getting out slowly. The location was huge there was a big water fountain with a big as a mansion. I mean COME ON! Are yall seriously buying that but have a normal-sized family...

Andy and Andre were looking at each other then at me which I only shrugged. Both of them were right in front of me blocking my appearance. Let me remind you that I still have my sunglasses cuz bitch I don't wanna be here. We headed to the entrance, "You ready to make an entrance darling" Andre says making a British voice, well he tried.

"Yes sir" I giggled. Andy and Andre nodded the maids to open the doors. Everyone went quiet and started staring at both of them. We headed down the stairs, They split up and went on each of my sides. As I was heading down the stairs everyone staring at me. Honestly, I don't feel like coming to these events anymore.

I saw Mama and Pops talking to the Devil and his family. I headed to Mama. "Hey mama," I say kissing her cheek and hugging her. "Who is she?" "Whose this darling?" "She's fine as f*ck" "you single ma?" Everyone says, I just put a mug face and still faced mama. "I'll like to introduce all you guys to my Niecey and Daughter Katalina De Rose," Mama Maliah Says.

Everyone was shocked and most of them had the exact expression as Andy and Andre did the very first day they met up with me.

To be continued......

Authors Note:

Haaa! I GOTCHU! Hope y'all out there do good and are safe!! I'm back and please comment and vote or even message me for feedback or ur thoughts! It will be much appreciated!! Xoxo luv y'all 💋

Love, Lućia Katalina Rose 🥀😽