𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7: 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙.

Previously on Black Rose...

"Well, I went to an all Girls Catholic School, Studied to reach my Ncea Level 2 & 3 which I thankfully got Excellence in, then did some cultural Polynesian performances in a Polynesian event called Polyfest. and have two best friends called Kerriana and Isabella." I finished. "Wow you haven't changed with the high academic achievements and congrats Lina," Andy says.

"thanks," I say. I then heard footsteps approaching...

Present*

"Lingling?!" A familiar voice with a seasoned tone.
"Nana?" I turned around to face my nana Katalina *who is my namesake*.  She ran.. I mean wobble as fast as she can then crushed me with her warm big hugs!

"I can't believe your here?! Goodness have I missed you! I missed my lingling sooo much!" As she looked at me with a frown.

"DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE ME WITH THESE MONSTERS AGAIN YOU HEAR ME, YOUNG LADY?! NEXT TIME BRING ME WITH YOU!" She hit my arm. Damn, she hits hard. "Ouch! Yes, Nana Kiki" I pouted.

I heard more harsh footsteps coming behind me.
"What is with these people and their footsteps" I mumbled, Nana Kiki chuckled...

"LINA?!" Lola shouts, "In the flesh" I simply replied. She came and gave me a bear hug that literally nana kiki did before. "I... Can't... Breathe.." I Squeal, "Oops sorry, I'm so happy your here... I finally can have my senior year with my cuzzy! L & L are back BIT- I mean people!" She proclaimed, trying to be careful with her swearing around Nana. Nana gave her a glare and left us to catch up.  

"How are things here since I've been gone?" I asked her. Her expressions changed, It looks like she was really worried and scared. "What happen Lo?" I asked, "It's nothing, we are doing alright I mean your dad and his brothers were depressed and has been trying to keep up their mafia shit, but either than that everything is better now your here," She says but I know she's keeping something from me. 

"That's good, But You're not telling me something" I eyed her out, she stared at me back with watery eyes. That's when I know some piece of shit who hurt or made her cry is going to end up dead by the minute when they reach my hands.

I grabbed her arm and went straight to the garden outside this gigantic Mansion. It was a mission to find the door, but I eventually got there at the end. "My bitchass seriously needs to go to the gym. Dammn next time, get some instructions or shit for guests" I try to breathe. Lola laughed and I sooner joined in as well. I'm glad I made her laugh, but it didn't stop her from having the sad emotion in her eyes. 

"So tell me what's REALLY going on with you?" I say with a serious tone. "You are the only person I know that can really see someone's emotions" She smiled a little. I just nodded and stared at her to tell me. "Fine..." She sighed in defeat. 

"Well... My father has been having an affair with my mum and has been abusing her... I kept telling her to divorce his ass and leave him. But she says she is fine and that I don't need to worry about it. I know she's too scared to do anything and hell I am too Lina..." She says crying. 

I was shaking in anger. "I then found out that the women he's been having an affair with is my mum's best friend Jessica," She says in belief.  

"Are you f*CKEN SERIOUS?" I yelled. "Ohh Hell naww!" I got up, but Lola sat me back down. "And guess what, mums pregnant and My father is here with Jessica. Mum has no clue who he has been having an affair with, so I keep my mouth closed because I don't want her to stress." I stood up. I grabbed her hands and look at her. 

"You are so strong and independent. You did the right thing and keeping the emotions to yourself, but you should've called me. But anyway I'm here now and I'm going to deal with it, okay sis! You know what I can do and that's that." I hugged her so tight and kissed her forehead. 

"Even though your only 3 months older than me, I am still going to be your big sister no matter what. Since I was away in New Zealand, I missed you and aunty a lot. And... I kinda learned a lot of stuff about what they know about our whole scary mafia family history" I emphasise the word Scary mafia.

"Okay," She nodded. "Now, Let's go find Aunty and watch me kill your father's and Jessica's cheating ass"  I wrapped my arms around her while walking inside the house. Little did Lina and Losa know, that there were 5 dark figures hiding underneath the rose bushes barging into the girl's conversation. 

Authors Note:

Soo What do ya'll think! And What do you think about who the 6 figures are? What yall think on whats she hiding to everyone except Maliah and Lola????? We just have to see and find out!

Luvs Up - Lucia Katalina Rose