𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13: 𝕾𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊

𝕾𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊

𝕾𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊

/ˈsakrɪfʌɪs/

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓻 𝓭𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮. : 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓭. : 𝓪 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓮.

 : 𝓪 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓮

Katalina Pov:

Previously on 🌹𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝕶 𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊 🌹...

"I got it, they're staying at a super far private mansion near riverside, with a long as fk driveway too," Kris says describing the place. I nodded satisfied and texted Jaebella I'm coming real soon.

"Okay let's go and get some breakfast shall we then we'll head straight to the location"

Continue Now:

We all got in the car and drove to Nona's diner for breakfast. After a 20 minutes, we finally made it to the car park. It was packed but I saw a table available by the window, I told the guys to go in the diner I'll be coming but need to text someone. They all left before I could unlock my phone, "Fat hungry asses" I mumbled.  I heard a ring on my phone before I could press contacts I saw it was Andy I was about to answer it but I pressed to decline.

I texted Jaebella

Conversation Mode:
K:
Don't let him go anywhere Understand Jae
Sent - 1o:20am

J:
HURRY UP HE'S PLANNING TO TRAVEL BACK TO MOSCOW SOON SO HE CAN GRAB ALL HIS STUFF-
Replied - 45 secs ago

K:
Don't worry and Be extra Safe 🖤
Sent - 25 secs ago
J:
I know and love you I got to go before he notices anything
Replied - 10 secs ago
K:
Okay and love yah too xo 😚
READ - 15 secs ago

Conversation Mode Ended:

I quickly got out of my car and locked the door.
I felt someone was watching me but I just shrug it off.
I went inside the double doors hearing a ding on the doorbells alerting everyone's attention. I sighed and went straight to the table that the boys reserved.

"Lina?" A deep voice came from the left corner of the diner, I hesitated and stopped but kept walking towards the table.

I finally sat down as I felt every eye was still on me. "Can everyone not stare at me like I'm an alien, DAMN" I say looking at the boys with my head held high not caring at the rest of the eyes.

"Well you are one," Quin says, the rest started laughing as I pouted and punched him in his arm. "FUCK! Why did you have to punch really hard for?!" He whined rubbing hard on his arm. "Oh please that wasn't hard that was an easy punch," I say rolling my eyes at him.

"BRO THAT'S YOUR EASIEST, AW HELL NAH I AINT PLAYING LAST CARD TORTURE WITH YOU," Quin says wide-eyed. I just smirk knowing he's playing with me no matter what. "Good Morning honey, Your back again" Nona coming towards our table I got up and side kissed her hugging her. "And you bought friends I see" She looked behind me as she raised her eyebrow. "Why wouldn't I leave this place, You make the best food," I say sitting back to the table as the guys gave her a greeting and introduced themselves.

"I didn't know your Nona was beautiful, I would've mistaken her as a 25-year-old woman," Kris says kissing her hand, Nona immediately blushed and said "Oh stop it, dear"

I cringed as I slapped Kris's head. "What would you guys like in this fine morning" She looked at us, all the boys ordered their food and then it was my turn to order "I already know what you want," Nona said as she grabbed the boy's menus and walked back to place our order in the kitchen.
I laughed and smiled at her as she left right away.

I missed having a no drama life back in New Zealand, I mean the fresh air, the nice breeze the chill and peaceful people.

Unlike here, I rather spend the rest of my life around another country than a place that is full of liers and a family of non-helpers.

The boys were chattering about some girlfriend or side chicks shit, while I just rolled my eyes and listen to their 'unstoppable' lives. I started to wonder, what it'll be like to live just freely with a family that is dangerous but loving and care for each other. No drama, No problems, just us dealing with the Mafia Industry and our families.

I never really hated my real mother, I just couldn't get over the fact she had to deal after with my dad, by drinking and abusing me. It took me a lot of years to forgive her, but after I found out she died I finally got some time to forgive her but I'll never ever forget what she did.

Sometimes families do break apart... It's just like how my family situated except, I lost the family connection, my real mother and myself. I have sacrificed myself for my mother, my family... but for what? Without Maliah, I wouldn't have been dead or stuck with my real mother's shit.

"Lina!" Quin shouted snapping in front of my face, I grabbed his wrist and twisted it on his back. "OWW! Shit, Lina What the fuck!" He tried to get his wrist from my hold. I quickly let go, "Oh shit, sorry!" I quickly let go of him and rubbed his wrist.

"Are you okay Lina? Your head is at something else" Kris said and the boys nodded with agreement, "Yeah I'm all goods, I just want to get this shit done so I can go back home" I sighed rubbing my face.

"You are home," A familiar deep voice said right next to me on my left.

I turned and saw Orlando...

Author's Note:

DAWN DAWN DAAAAWWWNNN!!! I know it has been sooo longg! My School has been hectic, because of the whole pandemic (COVID-19 Shizz). But I swear I'll keep updating you as soon as I can! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! I LOVE YOU GUYS SM!

Luvs up from New Zealand- Lusia Rose Katalina <3 xx