Woohoo Object Show Concept

I just thought I'd dump all of this here because I didn't know where else to

There are SO MANY DETAILS that I wanted to put in for worldbuilding because I have a bunch of stuff thought out but like... that would be MAJOR SPOILERS, so that's not happening yet.

In some kind of dystopian planet, the two prime, intelligent species are the objects, and a species of shape-shifters. These two species are aware of each other, since both have their own societies, but they don't intersect with each other. They're not hostile, they just don't dare to interact period. 

There's this one small, isolated society of objects that exists kind of independently, and they function on their own system of distribution of property and goods. (No, they're not socialists.) Everything is pretty much going fine for them.

And then, surprising pretty much everyone, a member of the shifter species directly approaches a handful of them, asking to film them for a series. She wants to observe their kind and their personal lives, and broadcast it internationally so that her race can pretty much learn what objects are all about. It's controversial, it's an uphill battle, and it's confusing for pretty much everyone involved, but eventually, she gets the show on the air.

And that's where it properly begins.

I feel like what I'm going for here is pretty atypical, since it's not competition-based, but hopefully somebody finds it interesting. (I know I implied it was in my art book, but I've changed my mind about it since then.) In case you're wondering, I'm not solid on a name for it yet. I'm thinking Objective Observation is a good one.

I should also say that every object OC I've drawn/talked about on this website so far is part of it, and there's quite a few more!

Anyways I have no animation experience so if I ever do this it'll probably start out in comic form

(Watch me never turn this into an actual series even though I thought up lore for the entire show and most of what the plot will be because I'm lazy af)