So School, Huh #2

CW // Insectophobia, blood warning

Alright so more stuff happened

-I was sitting in the hall outside my English class and then I noticed some weird black and white non-mosquito bug sucking on my leg. I smacked it, and it left a good splotch of blood. I have no idea what that bug was, and the bite left me with a very tiny bump that has mostly gone down. I can only hope it didn't inject me with its death poison.

-During English class we had to do these different assignments and one of them was to fill out a personal bio and answer questions on an index card. You had the option to write your pronouns, and I decided to put down he/she/they, even though I'm literally not even out to anyone irl except for my parents, because screw it, why not have balls for once?

-We had some extra time during American Culture, so we played Kahoot. I did not win, I got like, twelfth place. It was fun, though! 

-During lunch I played some game with my friends that they came up with. Basically, we all took turns saying "anal" in a clockwise direction, with each person saying it progressively louder until the next person decided they couldn't do that anymore. I won :D

Also, after that we played telephone and during the very first round, the one starting with the phrase told the person next to her, and she literally pissed herself. The phrase was "Frito in my bootyhole", if anyone's curious.

-My mom is at her doctor's office, and my dad had to leave work early to pick me up. During the time I was waiting, I finished some math homework, lent someone my phone so that they could call their mom (they got sent to voicemail) and I got harassed by some small flying insect.

Anyways good school day