I Have Seen Everything (NSFW Warning)

Alright, I know you'll judge me, but my morbid curiosity overtook me, and I watched the original videos for both "Itty Bitty Bunny Milkies" and "Ankha Zone". I HAD TO KNOW WHAT THE ORIGINAL VIDEOS LOOKED LIKE. IT WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I DON'T USUALLY WATCH ANIMATED PORN, ESPECIALLY NOT WITH FURRIES.

I've decided to recount my experiences to spare anyone else with a curious nature from actually having to watch those videos themselves.

For Itty Bitty Bunny Milkies, there really wasn't much to it. I mean, it was literally just a 30 second video of anthropomorphic bunny tiddies. That's it. You're not missing anything. I am definitely glad there wasn't more, but that one was relatively tame.

On the other hand, Ankha Zone was a whole 2 MINUTES LONG. I thought it would just be a little short thing, but no. This one was worse for me because it was more graphic, more detailed, and I'm ALSO not sexually attracted to men, so I felt really uncomfortable watching it. Furthermore, Ankha looks a lot more animal-like and less human-like in comparison to the bunny, which made things even worse. I could only watch it for the first 30 seconds, up to right after the infamous cropped scene used in the memes, and then I had to close it because I felt REALLY gross. They did not go lightly on those Villager penis details.

So, uh... what have we learned today? Maybe don't watch furry porn out of curiosity from memes? You're probably gonna find stuff that is... not pleasant. Trust me.