✿Chapter 1.01✿

"The person I am destined to be with..." Seungmin said while walking around the estate garden.

Even if I mutter those words, they seem unreal.

Will I really meet someone like that? In this place... I don't know anything about this place. I don't know anyone here...

He turn back toward the estate.

...at least I know that the person I am destined to be with isn't a human. Rather than thinking about destiny... I need to be thinking about returning to my world!!!

Suddenly sent to another world and being told that it was to meet the person he is destined to be with. It just doesn't feel real.

They don't seem to be bad people... but this is not where I belong. There may be other ways to return to my world...

"...rather than worrying about that, I should just start acting" Seungmin said while walking.

He turns to the estate again, this time with a firm decision. But he turned around. He began to walk away from the estate.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

That's odd. If I go out , it seems that I can reach the town which had seemed so far away.

After sneaking out of the estate, Seungmin follow the road until he get lost in a thick forest.

I don't know if I can even go back like this...

Despite it being light out, his surroundings are dark because of the thick three branches.

...hopefully I won't run into any dangerous animals or anything...

*Rustle* Seungmin flinched when he heard a sound. He lift his head at the sudden sound from above him.

There he sees... the face of a handsome man.

This man suddenly drops down. He appears to float down to Seungmin.

He has almost translucent skin and silver hair.

As he drops down, he looks up at Seungmin. He suddenly unsheathes his sword.

The guy's body shines in the dark forest. He faces straight toward me.

In that moment, I hear the sound of wind near the puppy looking boy.

A few seconds later, he realize that this was the sound of the man's sword slashing the air.

Did he... try to slash me just now???

The blade appears to be stuck in a tree right beside Seungmin's face.

"... snake" The blonde guy said.

The man pulls out the blade, expressionless. There is a large snake on the end of it.

Did he save me???

"Umm, you are..."

"You are a human, aren't you?" The guy cut Seungmin off. The man waves his sword and tosses aside the snake.

He looks at the Kim boy without emotion.

"I am Felix" 'Felix' introduced himself. "Lord Chan ordered me to bring you to him" Felix continued.

"Huh???"

The man named Felix repeats himself.

"I am Felix. Lord Bang ordered me to bring you to him"