✿Chapter 2.03✿

Chan suddenly sits up and grabs Seungmin's shoulder without even flinching.

He pushes Seungmin's body on to the floor and pulls the younger's arm behind him.

The purple haired boy shouts out in pain. Chan's hand loosens as he realizes what is happening.

"You... why are you in my room?"

Chan confirms that it is Seungmin and releases his twisted hand.

"I-I made cookies..." 

Seungmin points at the tray and Chan looks even more annoyed.

"I told you not to do anything without my permission. Leave" 

"B-but..."

"I told you to leave!"

Seungmin is forced to take the tray and leave.

"Excuse me..." 

He leaves the room and see Lee Know, waiting.

"I figured he would kick you out. You really are brave to attack him while he's sleeping though"

"I didn't attack him! It was the opposite. He twisted my arm and pushed me down" Seungmin yelled.

Lee Know smirks mockingly at his words.

"You... are a fool. You are lucky he didn't kill you"

"What do you mean?" 

"You are lucky he just twisted your arm. It wouldn't be surprising at all if he killed you" 

"Why???"

"It's natural. He is the lord of the angels. If someone sneaks into his room while he is sleeping,

he would naturally think that was an assassin. He is a cruel man too.

Even if it wasn't an assassin, anyone who went into his room... He would decapitate them"

"Why wasn't I decapitated?" Seungmin asked.

"Ask him. I don't know why, but he just kicked you out of his room. You're lucky to be alive.

Learn from this and don't do anything risky. Just do as you're told. But it is impressive that you moved that brick wall"

Lee Know laughs and leaves as if he doesn't have any reason for being there.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Seungmin sadly finish off all of the cookies himself. He goes into the garden to kill time before dinner.

Just do as I'm told...

"What are you doing?" Seungmin asked Felix when he noticed the silver haired boy.

"Picking poison grass" 

"Poison grass? Why would that-"

"I need it for my work"

Felix answers that and once again looks down at the ground. He begins to work again.

"U-umm... Felix?"

"Yes?"

"Am I in the way?"

Felix slowly lifts his head at Seungmin's words.

"The truth is before..." Seungmin fiddles with his fingers as he tells what happened just now.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"You are truly lucky that you weren't killed. There aren't too many intruders in this estate, ut it does happen.

In such cases, Lord Bang always orders me to dispose the intruder"

"Dispose... you?"

"Yes that is my role"

So Felix is also Chan's bodyguard.

Felix stands up and looks at the younger. He carries the poison grass to the estate.

It is impossible to become friends with these people... But I would like to talk a little more with Chan...

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Seungmin reads the recipe book he found in the kitchen for meals ideas.

I do like this sunroom. I can see the sky well...

BANG!

Seungmin looks over the sound near the entrance. He sees Chan, appearing slightly surprised.

But that expression turns cold again. Chan looks away, as if disinterested in Seungmin.

He walks to the window.

Is he looking at the sky???

"You can see the stars well here" Seungmin said.

"That is why I'm here. I did tell you before, the stars tell me more useful information than you.

I could tell by the movement of the stars that you arrived in this world"

"Wow~ You can read the stars to see shifts in the world?"

Chan looks at him with his cold eyes.

"So even you know about that"

"I also like stars. I know that astrology is not simple fortune-telling"

Chan slowly approaches him.

"Your eyes... They bear... sadness"

He says my eyes are sad.

Seungmin peers into Chan's eyes.

"Your eyes... They also seem sad" Seungmin replied.

"What?"

What should I say? That was rude.

"I-I don't mean anything by it. They looked like the eyes of a lost child..."

The more the younger says, the deeper the silence of Chan.

Uh... I shouldn't have said that.

"I don't care what you think. But don't say rude things"

"I-I'm sorry..."

A silence falls between them then. 

"What do you mean, that I bear a sadness?"

"... It doesn't matter"

Chan stands up and leaves the room with an annoyed expression.

"W-wait!"