✿Chapter 1.03✿

"Angels..." Seungmin mumbles.

He does remember the demons telling me that demons and angels lived in this world.

I see. So these are the angels. But I can sort of understand that. He is really pretty.

It is a cold beauty, but he doesn't believe that he has ever seen a man as beautiful as Chan.

He thinks about this and stares at his face.

"...what?"

"I was just thinking that you do seem like an angel"

"...why?"

"Y-you're really pretty..."

Is he gonna call me rude again?

But Chan doesn't say anything. He slightly furrows his brow.

"...strange boy. Whatever. I shall allow you one question" said Chan.

Just one...

He chooses his words and opens my mouth.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"You are a human. I brought you here to observe this peculiar being, the human" Chan answers his question.

"You are neither demon nor angel. I wanted to observe you. That is why I chose to have you live here"

He's speaking like Seungmin is a guinea pig. But the younger feels odd hearing his words.

He says he wants to observe me, but he doesn't seem interested at all.

I also don't think demons or angels are all that different from humans...

He doesn't know how to respond Chan's words. A silence falls on the room again. Chan breaks the silence.

"...Felix" He says this in a normal volume.

In a few seconds, the door opens and Felix enters.

"Yes, Lord Bang" 

Amazing. Did he really hear that?

As if he doesn't notice Seungmin or just doesn't care. Chan looks at Felix with those cold eyes and opens his mouth.

"Please watch this boy so that he can't walk away" Chan commanded.

"Yes sir"

Felix takes the boy's arm and begins to walk.

"Please return to your room" Felix plead.

"Wait! We're still talking-"

"Please return" Felix cuts him off.

He pulls Seungmin more strongly and he is half dragged out of the room.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

A short time passes after Seungmin returns to his room. Without changing expression, Felix simply stares at the younger.

"...what are you doing?" Seungmin asked him.

"I am watching you" Felix responds.

So he is going to literally watch me...

He doesn't move at all. It is actually somewhat impressive. As Seungmin faces Felix, the door suddenly opens without a knock.

"Is Chan punishing you?" Lee Know enters with his normal smirk.

"I see, Felix is monitoring you. That's rough" He continued.

"Why are you here?" Seungmin asked the orange haired man.

"I was just curious how the kitten was doing. Hey Felix, let's switch. Go off somewhere. I will watch him"

Felix stands and leaves the room.

I don't know if I want to be alone with this guy!

Seungmin looks at Lee Know , who is looking at him with a smirk.

"...what do you want to ask? You went to Chan something before, right?"

"Are we really in the sky?"

"There is something you want to ask more, right?" 

"D-do you know how to return to my world?"

"Yes, I know. Do you want me to teach you?"

"Yes!"

"Well, ...you need to wait for the Red Moon to rise"

That was what the demons said. 

"Did the demons tell you that too? Sorry. Did you get excited that there might be another way? Too bad. This is the only way to return to your world"

Lee Know says this and smiles happily.

He knew that... but intentionally wanted to tease me.

"I like that look in your eyes. You are fun tease"

"...please stop" Seungmin frowns.

"I guess you escaped the demons' place to search for another method? No point"

I just ran away on my own. I get the feeling I did something bad...

"But you have nowhere to go. You should just stay here and listen to Chan" Lee Know snickered.

Lee Know smiles and leaves the room.

"Umm, could you answer me something else?"

"What?"

"Umm... meals..."

Seungmin hadn't eaten anything since he left the demons' state. He is really hungry now.

"Food? If you go to the kitchen, there are some things that Felix bought. Eat whatever"

"Eat whatever..."

He immediately leaves his room after Lee Know tells him about the kitchen.

But it was difficult to find the kitchen in such a large estate. 

Where is it... it is already night.

He finds a door open slightly before him. He peeks inside. That was a hall of sorts.

Without any other light, starlight peers down from the glass ceiling above. Chan looks up at that sky.

...pretty...

Seungmin thought Chan was beautiful under the daylight, but at night, under the stars, Chan seems to bear a mysterious aura around him.

He is like a beautiful statue built by a master artisan.

Seungmin doesn't know how long he was there, but he suddenly realize that I have been staring at him for awhile.

Chan suddenly closes his eyes.

"... are you peeking now?" 

Chan says this without looking his way. Seugmin's heart skips a beat.

I can't leave now...

He thought Chan would yell at him again, but he well up the courage to enter the hall.

But strangely, Chan did not shower him in cold words.

"The stars are pretty" Seungmin stated out of nowhere.

He looks up at the glass ceiling ant at the starry sky beyond. Chan doesn't look at him, but rather looks up at the starry sky.

"...the stars have more to say than you do" Chan suddenly said.

Seungmin doesn't know how to respond to that. Chan finally looks toward him.

His eyes stares at Seungmin, and he can't look away. Chan slowly approaches him.

His hand reaches toward Seungmin's cheek.