4~ Friday Night Lights

"Are you going to the game tonight?" Delilah asked on our way to lunch.

"What game?" I threw my backpack on the ground by my locker.

"The football game" she said like it was obvious and it probably was.

I put my extra books in my locker.

"I don't know. I've never been to one I would be totally confused."

"There's not much to know, we score you cheer. We yell with the cheerleaders, and do what the rest of the crowd is doing, easy" she wrapped her arm around mine and we walked into the cafeteria.

We sat at the same spot we did yesterday. Dylan never showed.

"Where's Dylan?" I asked.

"He has smart people things on Friday's. Some sort of test" she shrugged not giving me anymore information. I don't think she even knew any.

I went to the Haywood's yesterday and honestly it wasn't bad. I threatened Ashton to actually do something. Again he didn't do much and he watched Netflix most of the time, but it's a start. Parker drove me home again.

"Are you going to the football game tonight?"Alex asked as him and Parker both sat on the other side of the table.

"I was thinking about it but I don't know for sure yet" I answered honestly.

"You should go it would be fun." Alex prompted. "Please" he begged.

"I'll talk to my dad" I sighed, giving into his begs.

"Awesome, see you there" Alex smiled.

"See you later Aspen" Parker waved as he caught up with his brother.

"Can I have the one you don't want? I'm fine with either" Delilah asked from beside me.

"Del I don't want either of them, they're just friends"
***
"Where are you Del?" I asked through my phone.

"I'm not there yet, just pick a place in the stands"

"What?"

"I'll be there soon bye" she said before she hug up.

I climbed through the stands, which were already pretty crowded. I looked around for a good place to sit. I had no idea where to go though.

"Hey Aspen" a familiar voice said from behind me.

I turned around to find Alex.

"Hey Alex"

"Do you want to sit with us?" He asked.

I do but I don't want to leave Delilah without a place to sit or someone to sit with.

"Don't worry Delilah can sit with us too" he smiled. "Come on" he started walking up the stands and I followed.

He sat down and I found an empty spot next to him.

"Hey Aspen" Parker said shyly.

I noticed he doesn't talk much. Maybe that's why he doesn't date.

"Hey Parker"