Chapter one

Today, I moved to the valley. Everyone knows me there already, well besides everyone who doesn't go to Cobra Kai. A couple of months ago I was in the All-Valley tournament and let's just say Cobra Kai and I became friends. I fought Hawk in the semi-finals, he won the last point. We started talking after that and he introduced us. After that, we didn't talk again.

Unfortunately, my brother got a new job near the valley. We weren't moving that far but that meant I needed a new dojo. I was not happy at all when he told me we were moving. My dojo is my home and so is everyone there.

I live with my two brothers, Elijah and Kendall. I wouldn't say we've had the best life. Mom is dead and dad is either with some girl or on some street corner. We learned to get used to it. It wasn't easy but life goes on.

My friend Tory also just moved to the valley. She does Karate but she's self-taught, I'd be scared of her if I didn't know her. She isn't afraid of anyone or anything. We've been friends forever, if anyone touches me, she automatically throws a punch and it's the same as if something happened to her. We do everything together, no one messes with us. A bond that can't be broken.

After the tournament, Hawk came up to me and asked for my number. We've talked back and forth but never hung out. He's all talk, says we're going to hang but never sticks to it. For someone who acts like he's all that, he sure isn't.

He put me in a group chat with Miguel and some other people from Cobra Kai. The last time I checked, Hawk was dating some girl named Moon. No idea if they're still together. But if it wasn't for that, Miguel and I wouldn't be friends. He got my number from the group chat and started texting me. He knows I'm starting school there but no one else does. I plan to keep it that way. I haven't decided if I'm going to join Cobra Kai yet, I'm not really there for their "no mercy" bullshit. You can't use that crap in the real world.

Miguel and I have become really close, we've hung out a few times. He's not dating anyone right now, he's still not over his ex, Sam. She literally cheated on him but there's something about her that he adores. I try not to bother him about it knowing he's in love with her or something. He and his sensei are really close, It's kind of weird with the age difference but whatever floats his boat.

_________________________________

a/n_ I know this isn't long but it's just a filler so everyone knows the backstory :)