Chapter seven

I'm laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, stuck in my head. Hawk and I had a really good time yesterday but then part of me feels horrible that we did. I've met Moon and she is really nice and I don't want to be the girl who takes him away from her. The night of the tournament was a mistake that we both didn't expect to happen.

My door opens and Kendall walks in. "What happened to knocking?" I ask him.

He laughs, "My bad." He walks over and sits down on the bed next to me. "We didn't get much of a chance to talk yesterday" I look at him for a second and look away back at the ceiling. "Soooo"

"Sooo" I repeat after him.

"So how was Cobra Kai? Did you like it?" He asks excitedly.

"I guess. I did tell them I'd join though." I say unamused.

"You seem so happy that you did," He says sarcastically. "Not to ruin it or anything but did you check how much they cost?"

"Shit, no I forgot" I smack my hand on the bed.

"All good. Just ask them when you go back." I nod. "Why do you seem so off?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?" I snap, sitting up against the wall.

He rolls his eyes. "Is it because of the date" he smiles.

A smile creeps up on my face and I try to hide it. "It wasn't a date. We hung out as friends. He also has a girlfriend" I mumble to myself. I have to keep repeating and repeating it.

"I wasn't born yesterday Trystan. I'm only four years older than you." he scoffs.

I look at him confused. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"As much as you want to tell yourself it wasn't a date, it was a date. And if you told whoever the boy was that it wasn't, you just hurt him deeply. So I recommend you apologize." He pats my shoulder.

"Please, please stop giving me boy advice. I don't want or need it" I beg.

He laughs. "Okay well as your "guardian" I want to meet him and be smart. But as your brother, if he hurts you I'll beat the shit out of him and there are condoms in the bathroom"

When he finds out it's Hawk he isn't going to be happy one bit.

My eyes widen "Oh my god!" I push him out of my room, closing the door behind him and he laughs, walking away.

I won't be needing those condoms anytime soon. I get our bed and throw on a black tank top with high-waisted jean shorts and air forces.

"Trystan!" Kendall calls from the hall.

I open the door walking out of the living room yelling, "Kendall I don't want to know where the condoms are!" My eyes spot Tory in the living room, standing there laughing at me. "Oh, my bad. I didn't know you were here" I say embarrassed.

"I'm here to pick you up." I look at her confused. "Did you not read the group chat?"

"Shit no. I haven't checked my phone for a couple of hours"

"Well we're all going to apple bees if you want to come but I'm already here to get you so you have to come now" she smiles.

"Is her date from last night going to be there?" Kendall buts in. 

"You better hand her the condoms then," Elijah says, and both the boys start laughing. I roll my eyes and pick up my bag so we can head out.