Chapter eight

"How is this going to solve anything?" I ask him. "It's just a dumb yelp review that has nothing to do with you"

"It has stuff to do with my dojo that is also now your dojo. We're just going to teach him a little lesson" We walk through the cafeteria all in a group, finding the comic store.

I met Demetri at the restaurant after the tournament and he seemed really nice...nerdy but nice. I know him and Hawk are best friends but I guess after what he plans on doing now that they aren't.

"I thought he was your best friend. What the hell happened?"

He turns facing me and stoping. "He turned his back on me. As long as he cooperates and deletes the review than we won't have a problem"

What he said seems like a lie, he's always looking for a fight. And to him I guess it doesn't matter who the person is or used to be to him. He'll do anything for that dojo. But I just don't see what he or anyone at that dojo sees about that dojo.

Five minutes later we get to the store. "Split up. Chris, Assface, Trystan and me will go up to him first. Rickenberger and the rest of you will go in from behind if he doesn't want to delete it and we end up having a problem"  Everyone agrees with him and they split up.

"Hawk I really don't think this is the right way to go after him" He turns around, facing me.

"If you don't agree with it. Don't come in with us. Stay out here till we're done. We probably won't need you anyway" He admits.

I scoff. "Won't need me anyway? I'm better than all of you!"

"Then come in with us. Show loyalty to your dojo"

"Fine" I agree and he nods. I follow in next to him along with the two behind us. We can see Demetri from above the shelf's. I forgot how tall he was.

I don't want to do this, I think it's wrong. I'm all for calling people out on their shit but when it's a stupid yelp review and has really nothing to do with him, it's uncalled for.

"Still obsessing over the new comics, huh?" Hawk scares him a bit, walking right in front of him. When Demetris eyes spot mine, they go wide and confused.

"So what is this? Your red hulk phase?" Demetri questions, laughing.

"Take it down" Hawk demands.

"And ruin my yelp review status? No way" he scoffs.

"Boys"
Rickenberger and the three other guys come out behind Demetri.

"So this is what it's come to? Gang assault." Demetri can't believe what's happening. His eyes show it all.

I stay quiet. I don't agree with anything going on but if i interfere, who knows what will happen. I'm not scared of them at all, I know I can take them all down but right now I need this dojo.

"Take it down or we take you down" Hawks face shows that he's serious. The look and everything that he's giving him.

"You think I'm scared of you? I know who you really are....Eli!" He shouts. Eli? Who the hell is Eli?

"Eli?" I ask. Hawk turns his head to me like that's something he didn't want me to know. Holy shit, that's his real name. I connect the pieces because why would he want anyone to know that? He wants everyone to be afraid of him. But there's only one person who will never be afraid of him, me.