Chapter 48 (Super Sentai Strongest Battle)

Word Count: 6,061
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gokai Blue was thrown into a tree while Gokai Green, Gokai Pink, and Gokai Silver was shoved onto the ground, all by a purple knight.

"Someone stronger," the purple knight said. 

Gokai Red ran to the purple knight and shot him. 

"What's you deal?" Gokai Red asked. "You have a grudge against Super Sentai or something?"

"So you're the strongest?" the purple knight questioned. 

"What if I am?" Gokai Red asked.

"Try to beat me!" the purple knight challenged. 

Gokai Red was about to ran forward when the purple knight used a wire on his sword and attacked Gokai Red from a distance. 

"That was Luka's technique!" Gokai Red shouted. "How do you know that technique?!" 

"Ancient Break Edge!" the purple knight used his finisher and sent it to Gokai Red, causing him to untransform. 

"My name is Gaisorg," the purple knight stated. "I seek the strongest in the universe." 

Gaisorg turned around and left the group behind.

"Luka," Gokai Red shouted. 

Suddenly, a golden ticket appeared in front of Gokai Red, who grabbed the ticket. 

***

Asaka Keiichiro put down his paperwork before leaning back in his chair. 

"When will there be peace in this world?" Keiichiro sighed. 

A golden ticket appeared in front of Keiichiro who grabbed it and asked, "What is this?"

"Congratulations!" a holograph turned on showing a girl. "You've been chosen to participate in the Super Sentai Strongest Battle!"

"Huh? Wait a moment, what is going on?" Keiichiro asked.

"I'll explain later," the girl said. "If you win, you can have any wish granted."

"Any wish?" Keiichiro repeated. 

"Right!" the girl answered.

The hologram disappeared to which Keiichiro said, "I only have one wish."

Keiichiro started glowing before he was transported to Planet Nemesis, along with serval other Super Sentai members. 

"I have so many senpai who fought for peace before me," Keiichiro said. 

Another red ranger heard Keiichiro and quietly said, "The newbie seems like the serious tone."

The girl from the hologram appeared and said, "Welcome to Planet Nemesis! I'm Rita. I'm the protector of the Moebius Connect, which created miracle every 500 years when the universe aligns. If you win this battle, it will grant any wish you have! First, let's split you into 32 groups of 5 members."

The Sentai members glowed and disappeared with the red ranger said, "I feel like we could get along."

***

The red ranger walked into a room with four more people, one in orange, one in pink, and two more in red. 

"Oh, so this is our team?" a man in red said.

"Let's introduce ourselves, since some of us haven't met," the red ranger said. 

"I'm Akaninger from Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, Igasaki Takaharu," the man in red introduced. "My wish is to become the new Last Ninja."