Chapter 49 (Super Sentai Strongest Battle)

Word Count: 5792
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Stinger, look at this!" Y/N called out.

Stinger ran to where Y/N was and saw a lot of books about Super Sentai.

"She was investigating Super Sentai?!" Stinger questioned.

Stinger grabbed a book and opened it while Y/N asked, "Why would Rita, the protector of this planet, be searching this?" 

"This is!" Stinger pointed out a page in the book.

Footsteps came behind the duo of Kyurangers with Stinger placing the book down. The owner of the footsteps pulled out a gun with the two Kyurangers grabbing onto their Blasters. Y/N and Stinger turned around and pointed their blasters to the other person, who turned out to be Doggie Kruger. 

Kruger looked at their blasters before asking, "Are you a Kyuranger?" Kruger lowed his gun with the two Kyurangers following. "I was the boss of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger. I'm Doggie Kruger. I'm acquainted with your teammates." 

"We heard about you from Supreme Commander Shou," Stinger shook Kruger's hand. "I'm Stinger."

"I'm Y/N," Y/N introduced. "But why are you here?" 

"Several weeks ago, we detected a mysterious magnetic field around Planet Nemesis," Kruger explained. "It was clearly created artificially."

"We detected it even in another universe," Stinger stated. "The galactic president gave us orders to investigate it undercover."

"What are your thoughts on Gaisorg?" Kruger asked.

"His goal is just to fight strong people. I don't think he has anything to do with the strange things going on this planet," Y/N said. "I'll be back later."

"Where are you going?" Kruger asked.

"Where don't know what anything means or how dangerous it is. If the three of us stay in one place, then it'll be easier for whoever's pulling the strings to find us," Y/N reasoned. "It would be wise for me to stand away."

"I see," Stinger said. "Be careful."

Y/N nodded before making their way out of the area.

***

Marvelous grabbed onto the wall before walking forward. After a bit, Marvelous gave out and collapsed onto the ground and passed out.

***

"What should we do?" Y/N muttered.

"Are you the strongest?" Gaisorg asked.

"You!" Y/N pulled out their Kyutama.

Gaisorg kicked the Kyutama out of Y/N's hand with Y/N going to a punch, only for Gaisorg to use his shield to block the punch. Y/N tried kicking Gaisorg, but Gaisorg only pushed Y/N towards a nearby wall.

***

"Where did Takaharu go?" Yamato asked.

"Maybe he hit if off with someone from another team?" Kagura suggested. 

"I can't deny that's a possibility, but," Yamato began. "I'm also worried about Marvelous-san. Why does he want to fight Gaisorg by himself so badly?" Yamato thought for a moment. "He said something about wanting treasure." 

"What do you supposed Marvelous-san's treasure is?" Kagura asked. "It seemed like he had some reaction to Takaharu-kun's story about his family."

"Now then, Now then, Now then. It's finally the semi-finals!" Rita said. "We'll start with B Block! Everyone...What was it again? Ga...Ga...They were beaten beaten by that strong guy but they got the gem, so they're safe! Safe, safe. Ready? Go! Go, go!"