Chapter 3 (Episode 16)

Word Count: 1250
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N went to the kitchen to grab a wattle bottle before heading to their room. Lucky, Naga, Hammie, Spada, and Raptor had left to retrieve a kyutama needed to form the Argo, leaving Y/N with Garu, Balance, and Shou Ronpo. Y/N didn't have an issue with them, it's was just that in their short time here, they usually spent time with Hammie, Spada, or Lucky. Y/N laid on their bed before sighing.

"The Kyurangers do have a lot of energy," Y/N mumbled. Y/N closed their eyes when an alarm went off, causing them to sit up. Y/N sighed before heading the bridge to see if there was anything of worry. When Y/N got there, they saw Champ on a call.

'Oushi Black,' Y/N said in their head upon recognizing the robot.

"Commander, we came in contact with that bastard Scorpio," Champ said.

"What happened?" Shou asked.

"He asked Stinger to meet somewhere, it's obviously a trap," the black Kyuranger said. The bull noticed an unfamiliar face, however, bigger issues were standing and thus decided to not ask about it.

"Okyuu, we'll keep an eye out here. Lucky and the others should be back form Planet Vela by now," Shou said, ending the call.

"That's Champ, right?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah," Shou said.

"I see," Y/N mumbled. "What are we going to do about Scorpio."

"For now, we need to trust the Big Man and Stinger, grr," Garu said.

"I'll be in my room if you need me," Y/N said, walking back to their room.

"Everyone trusts Stinger," Y/N said. "Sokka."

Y/N took a small nap before walking back to the bridge. They sat down for a few minutes before Lucky's team and an emergency call came in.

"How is Stinger and Champ?" Lucky asked.

"We need backup! I'll fill you in later!" Champ shouted. "Right now, Stinger's in danger!"

"Yossha Lucky!" Lucky shouted. "We made it! I'll go!"

"As will I," Shou said. "Balance, Garu, Y/N, are you three ready?"

"You bet, grrr," Garu said.

"Okyu Dokyu," Balance said.

"Alright, let's get ready to deploy," Shou said as him, Lucky, Garu, Balance, and Y/N left to the mecha bay.

After going to Earth, Shou's team met up with Champ at a construction site.

"I've been waiting," Champ said. "Any idea where Stinger is?"

"I got his blaster's signal," Raptor said on the ship. "He's not far from your location!"

"Sounds nice," Balance said. "Let's go!"

Shots were fired at the Kyurangers. "I'm afraid you're too late to join the fun!"

"Then, it was a trap!" Champ realized.

"Oh yes," Madako said. "Scorpio's one nasty boy!"

"No justice! No heart!" Champ stated. "You scum are gonna pay!"

The Kyurangers activated their kyutamas and put them into their Seiza Blaster. Y/N had practiced transforming, but, it was still a new feeling.

"Star Change!" the Kyurangers shouted, changing into their suits.