Chapter 7

Izuku had scrapped the cake insight of Katsuki and his friends and continued on his way. Back with Katsuki who looked thoroughly traumatized by the situation did the only thing he could do. He chased after Izuku, leaving his friends behind as he picked up pace rather quickly. They stood there stunned on the boatload Izuku had let out on them. They had just essentially ended a friendship by finally breaking the camel's back. 

"I regret even looking at the cake, I've never seen Katsuki cry like that," Ochaco said tearing up herself. 

"I know Katsuki told us Izuku felt bitter about the whole situation regarding heroes and quirks but a cake was what tipped him over the edge," Tokoyami said looking in the direction the two had gone in. 

"It doesn't matter anymore, we ruined a friendship that was decades old because we couldn't keep our grubby little hands to ourselves. I know he didn't put a label on it or told us about him making it but it's wrong to assume that something is meant for us simply because Katsuki did it for us out of kindness before. We crossed a boundary, it's like he made a cake for his mom and we ate it that how close his relationship to this Izuku person is," Momo broke down and sighed. 

"We should head back it's not like we're going to find them," Tenya suggested, the dejected class nodded and they went back to the safety of the school. 

"Look at those sad faces, I think they got the point," Izuku mumbled from his crouched position from their little hideaway. Katsuki sighed and leaned onto Izuku more. 

"Serves them right, fucking bastards."

"Speaking of which I want to make it an Izuku exclusive," Izuku demanded as he looked over Katsuki who was sitting on his knees. 

"The baking?" 

"Of course the baking, they don't deserve it. I do," He said it like it was obvious and slowly Katsuki complied with it. He wanted to keep Izuku close and to do that he needed to please him. 

"So will you only bake for me?" Izuku asked ruffling his hair. 

"Yes, Izuku," 

"Great job princess, now time to take you out on a date," Izuku got up from his crouched position. 

"What about your birthday?" Katsuki was pulled up and into Izuku's chest. 

"Oh no we're still celebrating but think of it as our first date," Izuku took his hand and began leading him to one of his favorite spots. 

"Izuku only people who have romantic intentions date each other,"

"You've really gotten fucking dense this past year haven't you," Izuku suddenly stopped to look down at him. "Read the fucking picture, I want you and now I have you. You're mine." 

With those simple words, Katsuki spent the rest of the day blushing at every little thing Izuku said or did to him. When they were walking back to the U.A they stopped a block away since they needed to end their narrative, it had started raining as well they were both soaked to the bone but it didn't matter. Izuku pulled Katsuki to the nearby alley and pressed him against the wall. Katsuki clung to his white muscle shirt looking up at him. 

Izuku felt the rush of dominance and he leaned down and pressed their lips together. Katsuki was taken aback and Izuku saw the surprise before he eventually closed his eyes. Izuku watched him for a bit before closing his lids as well. The kiss was gentle with a bit of roughness from Izuku that was now associated with him. Their drenched clothing made it easier for them to hump each other as they got lost in the sensation. When they pulled back Katsuki was a blushing mess and Izuku had a smug expression on his face. He kissed along Katsuki's neck, not leaving marks yet but implying that he would be by licking his soft spot. Katsuki was trembling against him and Izuku knew it wasn't because of the cold.