Chapter 17

"Daddy!" Katsuki moaned as he came down Izuku's throat for the second time that night. "Daddy, it's your turn now." 

Izuku cleaned his cock and pulled it back before swallowing. "You're that far along are you baby? No shame throwing your skirt up for me in public?" 

"No, daddy gets what he deserves and if he wants my skirt up then my skirt goes up," Katsuki giggled as his eyes were hazy from all the teasing Izuku placed him under. His neck was so covered in hickies that it seemed like someone had tried strangling him. Purple masses and red teeth marks. It went down to his chest but Izuku had him pull his top back on. Izuku got back up and Katsuki went down. 

Katsuki pulled his belt with quick efficiency and took out the now fully erect cock. Katsuki hole ached at the thought of taking it up the ass. The feeling came over him again, the need to have Izuku's cock on his tongue, sliding down his throat, sucking on it like an ice pop. He shuddered as he opened his mouth and took it as far back as he could. Izuku grunted and sighed in relief as he started thrusting in his mouth. Katsuki had his hands on the other's thighs to keep steady as he kept his mouth slack and his tongue continuously moving to please him. He closed his eyes and focused on the throbbing rod in his mouth as he felt his body heating up, he wanted Izuku to finger him.

"You have a pretty look on your face for such a whore," Izuku moaned as he braced himself against the tree. His hips were snapping harshly down his throat and Katsuki's eyes were welling with tears. "Come on get your teeth in it, I wanna come down your throat."

Katsuki moved one of his hands under his skirt to tug on himself as he had raised to attention once again. The couple moaned in the forest and some people could overhear them but they didn't care, Izuku cursed and praised Katsuki loudly and the blonde happily slurped on him loudly. Izuku could feel it coming, the addition of Katsuki's teeth on the crown of his cock made him unstable. The erratic twitching of his future husband's cock made him look up into dark lust-crazed eyes that told him to get ready. 

And in the next minute, Katsuki's eyes widened as searing hot semen came flushing down his throat. He sputtered as he came in his own hand as well. He milked both cocks for everything they had before pulling off Izuku. "That's my baby, such pretty puffy lips on my cock," He cooed as he pulled Katsuki up on his feet. They were both messed up but they couldn't care less. They kissed each other sloppily with Katsuki hiking his legs up on the other's hips. Izuku held onto him as they got messy with each other. 

They humped each other and with Katsuki's loud voice it there was no doubt that he was enjoying himself. Under his skirt was a mess with salvia and semen with more on the way. They continued messing around even when the fireworks played, they were on the ground using fluids to glide along each other to get another orgasm. They were near-naked with Katsuki down to his thigh-high socks and platform heels, their cocks were rubbing in earnest as they approached another high for the night. 

When all was said and done they put themself back together with the best they can and headed back home. When home they showered and sobered up from all the lust they had been under and got into bed for the rest of the night. Katsuki was laying on his chest with a smile. "How are so good at giving pleasure?"

"If I think it can give pleasure then I do it, it's all trial and error with a bunch of research in between. That's why when you said you wanted to try something new I did to see if it would give you pleasure," Izuku said with a kiss to his forehead as he turned them over so they were now facing each other. 

"You're too kind Izuku, I'm so glad you chose me," He leaned in they met in a slow kiss. They were tired so they didn't have the effort to go far but it was obvious they wanted to do more. 

"You're just damn lucky you came to school that day," Izuku chuckled as he pressed a long kiss before they settled down for the night. 

*********

"Shouldn't you be practicing your quirk over the summer?" Izuku asked as the day wore on. Katsuki was curled up on the floor in front of the television with a large blanket. 

"Nah, we represent the school at all times and since we don't have licenses and we're not being governed by the school we could get into shit with the school and Pro Heroes. So we sit quietly until the school year starts up," Katsuki answered as he turned over in the blanket to look at him. 

"Weird, but I guess that makes sense. Since we're here recovering wanna come to sit by my feet?" Izuku waved him over like he was some puppy. Katsuki scowled at him but he didn't hesitate to come over. He leaned on his foot and Izuku's hand buried in his hair in a petting motion. Katsuki purred at the gesture and nudged his thigh like a pet who wanted much attention. 

Izuku was reading books for the new school year since Summer was winding down soon. "Are we still going to the beach?"

"Yes, every summer has to end with a beach moment," Izuku responded as he flipped the pages. "Besides I want you in a bikini." 

Katsuki sputtered at the thought. "Are you insane?!"

"Inside voices please, nothing's wrong with wearing a bikini. You've been wearing girl outfits for two months now," Izuku said with a shrug. "Besides your damn chest is a big bust, I doubt you'll have trouble convincing anyone that you're just a girl who is just a tomboy that works out often. Your waist and ass do you justice in that department too." 

"I have a cock if you've casually forgotten that," Katsuki said with a deadpan expression. 

"It's small so it could be your buff to show your pussy is thick," Izuku started laughing as Katsuki jumped him and started to hit him out of spite. "Come on you're so pretty and your body is such perfection. You don't have to if you don't want to but I would like it if you did. Plus even if they made fun of you it's not like you can't defend yourself." 

"I'll think about it idiot, you're footing the bill should I buy anything," Katsuki mumbled, Izuku smiled and kissed his cheek.  "Don't kiss me, I'm pissed." 

Katsuki pouted and turned around on his lap to face back the television. "Come on puddin' don't be like that. I just want to see you all cute before you go back to school. I think you're so beautiful in female clothes because it fits your persona so well." 

Katsuki smiled even if the blush overshadowed his face. "Alight bastard I'll get a bikini, several in fact. If it makes you happy then I won't object to it anymore." 

Izuku kissed him in thanks and Katsuki turned around to straddle him. 'I don't think I can wait 3 years, I want you to take me soon.'